Chapter 13- Missing school pt.2

Marcos pov
I didn't bother to change and just climbed into bed, it was way to early and I couldn't be bothered, star did the same.
"We got like an hour sleep last night, maybe this is for the best." Star said and snuggled closer to me.
"Yeah I guess." I covered her up.
~4 hours later~
I opened my eyes and sat up, but something restricted my movement, I looked down and remembered last night.
Star was curled up on my stomach and was sleeping soundly, I couldn't wake her up, not yet.
She nuzzled her head deeper into my stomach and I tried to get a comfy position without waking her.
Stars pov
The first thing I saw when I woke up was Marcos red hoodie and I sat up and looked at him.
"Hi." I smiled.
"Morning star." He ruffled my hair.
I hugged him tightly for a while, it felt like forever.
At least I wanted it to last forever
Marco sat up, "So what you wanna do?"
"Sleep." I yawned and placed my head on his stomach.
He blushed and nodded.
I closed my eyes, but I couldn't sleep even though I was super tired, Marco was already sleeping.
I looked up at him and moved closer to his face so I could put my head on his chest.
I fell asleep almost instantly.
Marcos pov
I woke up and saw star sleeping soundly on my chest, I looked down and her and smiled.
At that moment star lifted her head to face me and our lips collided.