|2| • |🐍|

"There you are, what took you so long?" Dowoon crossed his arms as Wonpil approached him. The two were meeting up in the local park to chill for a bit.

Dowoon used to be Wonpil's best friend, and then boyfriend, but they began to grow apart after the break up. Though they promised to stay close, they didn't see each other often, and when they did, it was always pretty tense.

Wonpil just wanted it back to how it used to be, him, Dowoon and Sungjin all hanging out together. They almost formed a band, and were all set to succeed. Almost. Until the break-up that ruined everything.

Wonpil never even got the chance to introduce him to Jae.

"Sorry, my maths teacher kept us behind because BamBam was throwing aeroplanes in class." Wonpil rolled his eyes. They were college students, but for some reason, they all acted like five year olds.

Conversation flowed pretty easily, though there was a little bit of tension between the men, until Wonpil's phone went off again.

"Sorry." He apologised, taking it out of his pocket and checking the ID. "Oh, it's Jae."

"Who's Jae?" Dowoon asked, not jealous, just curious.

"Remember that friend I always wanted you to meet? Him. I've been trying to set him up with my cousin, but he won't take her." Wonpil wasn't sure whether he should read the text or not. When his phone buzzed another three times in a row, he knew that Jae wanted his attention desperately though.

"But your cousin's stunning." Dowoon frowned. "Maybe he already has a girlfriend that he's not telling you about."

Wonpil thought for a moment. Jae wouldn't hide anything from him, they were best friends...

He decided to read the texts... Just in case.

Baehyung:

Wonpil are you busy?

It's important

Pili

Yo

Dude I can see that you've read my messages

Don't ignore me

You better have died while reading our conversation

Did my profile picture kill you?

I'm sorry I'm so handsome Wonpil

I never meant to hurt you

Snake-Pil:

Shut up Jae oml no I was talking to someone

Baehyung:

You have other friends?

Thank God, you don't need me anymore.

Well it's been nice knowing you, but we don't need to associate anymore.

C ya

Snake-Pil:

Jae oml I'm busy what did you want to say?

Baehyung: