|10| • |👀|

Jae:

Squad trip?

I'm bored.

Wonpil:

After last time?

No way 😂

Got an exam soon anyway

Younghyun:

I'll come, so you're not lonely bby

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Sungjin:

Can't lol, afternoon class

Dowoon:

I can't either lol,

Dad visiting.

Maybe tomorrow tho?

Jae:

Just me and you then Brian

Younghyun:

Who's Brian tho?

Jae:

Good question.

Jae has changed Younghyun's nickname to:

WhosBrian?

WhosBrian?:

Hahahahahahaahahah

You're hilarious

Smh

I'm not going out with just you ew

It would feel like a date

Jae:

Ew I wouldn't date you

But

This could be us

I'll even let you hold my feet

It'll be really romantic

WhosBrian?:

I can't wait 😒

○●○●○●○

Brian really couldn't wait.

This was the first time he and Jae were going to actually spend quality time together, not drunk, not hungover, just two guys doing guy stuff.

The thought of being able to be with Jae made him so happy, he practically ran to the park to meet him.

When he arrived, Jae was sat on the bench, phone in hand and grinning. Brian approached him from behind, about to back-hug him, as he'd seen Jae do to Wonpil, but stopped when he saw that Jae was looking at photo of him.

The older guitarist was smiling like a lunatic when he saw Brian's face. (It was so cute, Jae just couldn't help it.)

Younghyun realised that if he were to back hug him now, it would be really awkward, so he quickly escaped, moving so he was further away from Jae.

"Ew Jaeee." A voice spoke from a little way away. He looked up to see Brian approaching from his side, and grinned.

"Ew Brian." Jae smirked, making room for Younghyun to sit down. He quickly locked his phone. Cute.

"Who's Brian?" The younger asked, folding his arms. "Are you cheating on me with this Brian?"

"Yep. He's way better looking than you. And he knows how to treat a delicate flower like me." Jae confirmed, grinning when Younghyun rolled his eyes. "What? Are you saying I'm not a delicate flower?"

"More like a patch of stinging nettles." Brian joked back, happy when he saw Jae pout in response. "I'm kidding, you could be a bunch of roses. Pretty, but full of thorns."

"I'll take it." Jae laughed, happy that Younghyun wasn't being awkward at all after the two almost kissed previously. He was afraid that Brian was going to bring it up, but he hadn't yet. "So where did you want to go today?"

"I don't mind, I just wanted to leave the house. My dad's been argumentative all morning." Brian chuckled.

"Give him ten minutes in a room with me and he'll never complain again. I win every argument." Jae promised. Brian shook his head furiously.

"Trust me, that's not a good idea. I tend to avoid my parents at all costs."

"Whoah really? My mum's amazing, she comes out drinking with the guys sometimes. I think they like her more than me." Jae explained, making Brian laugh again.

"Why would they like you in the first place?" Again with the teasing? Jae rolled his eyes, and a comfortable silence fell over them.

"You should meet her, you'd get along really well."

○●○●○●○

Lil fluffy filler for you.

Are you guys enjoying so far? I've had more reads that I thought I'd get tbh so thank you guys loads 💖