|17| • |🍀|

Wonpil sighed as he tapped his fingers on the table, waiting for the others to arrive. He was always the first person to turn up. Sungjin was always the last.

I bet he's gonna turn up with a girl again.

Just as he was thinking that, Jae and Younghyun burst through the door dramatically, landing two large bags on the table. "Hey, sorry we're a little late. Had to buy some new​ clothes."

"It's alright, nobody else had turned up." Wonpil shrugged, forcing a little smile. "How is moving going, by the way? You need any help?"

"No, thanks." Brian politely declined. "I haven't got anything to move."

"Well I'm happy you agreed to live with Jae, he'll take good care of you." Pili confirmed, appearing bright and happy.

"Speaking of which," Jae cut in, "because I am the best person ever, and I'm amazing at taking care of you guys, I have come up with a plan to make Dowoon jealous."

"Oh no." Both of the other men sighed, knowing that this was gonna end in disaster.

"Okay, so, all you have to do is flirt with Sungjin." Jae folded his arms, waiting for a response from the others. Nothing. "If Dowoon sees you flirting with someone else, he'll get jealous, and be more determined to get you back."

"And if that doesn't work, then Sungjin thinks I'm creepy." Wonpil pointed out, just as the man in question walked through the door. "Oh, here he comes."

Wonpil was glad that Sungjin had come alone. He often brought some random girl with him that he thought he had a chance with. Instead, he appeared nervous.

"Hey guys, I uh, have a question." Sungjin sat down next to Wonpil resting his chin in his hands. The boys remained silent for him to continue. "Well, uh, I was wondering how you knew that you... Y'know, like guys?"

That question shocked everybody into silence. But Sungjin had always said that he was straight. He'd denied being even a tiny bit gay countless times. If anything, he usually seemed offended when the others asked.

"Well, you just kinda know. You see guys the same way straight guys see girls." Jae ended the awkward silence, trying to help in any way he could. "I mean, I only came out recently, but I've thought that guys were attractive for years."

Someone cleared their throat at the table, causing Jae to roll his eyes. "But not as attractive as you, asshole."

"You're the worst boyfriend ever." Brian huffed jokingly.

Instead of arguing, Jae just sighed. "Fine then, you can move out tomorrow."

This earned him a chuckle and a little shove from his boyfriend. It was weird for him to see Brian so... Teenage-girl-y.

"So, is there any way of like... Testing? I mean, what if it turns out I don't even like this guy romantically, and I just thought he looked good?" The conversation was quickly brought back to Sungjin and his sudden gayness. "What if I go to kiss him and I find it weird and don't like it?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Jae spotted Dowoon walking towards the cafe, so he quickly thought of a genius idea. "Kiss Wonpil."

"What?" Both boys went wide-eyed at the thought. Sungjin turned to look at Wonpil, who was still glaring at Jae.

What neither of them knew was that Wonpil was the one making Sungjin question himself. He was really into the cute little keyboardist.

"Alright." Sungjin agreed after a moment of hesitation. Jae mouthed the word 'Dowoon' to Wonpil, who rolled his eyes and nodded.

He turned to face Sungjin, slightly nervous now. If he did like the kiss, then that would open a whole new world of problems. For starters, there would be the fact that Wonpil had to live knowing that Sungjin liked kissing him.

"Okay," Wonpil let out a tiny sigh, "when you're ready."

Sungjin bit his bottom lip slightly as he mentally prepared himself. He had to make every second count.

The chimes above the door sounded, signalling that Dowoon had entered the cafe, just as Sungjin closed the gap between Wonpil and himself.

The youngest guitarist tried his hardest to really feel Wonpil's lips against his own, revelling in the warmth that the keyboardist gave off. The latter let out a little shocked squeak when Sungjin kissed him, but quickly relaxed.

He glared over at Jae as Sungjin continued trying to figure out his feelings.

"Well... This is new. What did I miss?" Dowoon sat down at the end of the table, not even looking the tiniest bit affected by the scene in front of him. Jae filled him in on what Sungjin had said earlier, causing the youngest boy to become intrigued.

Sungjin was suddenly doubting his sexuality? Never. Surely this was just Wonpil trying to get back at him...

After a little while longer, Sungjin pulled back, admiring Wonpil's slightly swollen lips. Damn, he looked amazing.

"Well?" Younghyun leaned eagerly across the table, awaiting the verdict.

"It was alright." Sungjin lied, taking​ a sip of his coffee. That was the best kiss he'd ever had. "Not disgusting."

○●○●○●○

Snake-Pil:

Dude

What you pulled earlier

I don't even have words

Why the hell would you tell him to do that??

I'm trying to get Dowoon back

And if he's doubting his sexuality, he needs support, not manipulation!

Gayhyung 😘:

Calm down

At least he now knows that he doesn't mind kissing guys

And

Dowoon looked pretty jealous to me

Snake-Pil:

I'm actually gonna kill you

Do you not remember how me and you first became friends

I don't want that to happen again

It hurt jfc

Gayhyung 😘:

Wait what?

I don't remember

Snake-Pil:

Scroll back to our first ever messages

Gayhyung 😘:

But that'll take hours!

Fine, wait a bit

○●○●○●○

A/N

It's a prewritten book but I still forgot to update it smh.

Hope you guys are enjoying it and can forgive me lmao

I'm actually mature enough to be in university now which means I have so much extra work to do.