The Q&A

Sungjin:

Sungjin, do you know you're amazing?

"Of course I know that, I'm Park Sungjin."
*Smirks proudly*
"But you're more amazing ❤"

______________________

Jae:

Did you ever get to show the love of your life that song that you wrote for him?

"It's still not finished. I want to save it for a special occasion. Honestly I'm a little scared he'll judge me for it, because he's an awesome songwriter and I'm still a noob."
*dabs*

MY SWEG CHICKEN I LOVE YOU 💜

"MY SWEG FAN I LOVE YOU MORE 💙💜💚💝💙💖💚💝💘💗💛💝❤🖤💛💖❤💗💚💖💘💖💚💕💘💖💚💝💘💗💚💖💘💗💚💖💘💖💟💗❣💝💙💗💟💖💙💗💙💝💚💗❤🖤💛💕💓💖💘💖💚🖤💜💙💞💟💗💙💖🖤❤💖💙💝💟💖💙💝💙💘💖💙💗🖤💙💟💗💚🖤🖤❤💖💛💝❤"

____________________

Young K:

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA MARRY JAE? AND PLEASE INVITE MEH!

*sweating nervously*
"Yes."

____________________

Wonpil

HI PIRIMIRI KSMSMSKSKKSKS *fangirls*

"AJDBWISHWIS HI I LOVE YOU"
*Sungjin quietly gets jealous*

____________________

Dowoon

Where's your soulmate boi???

"Well at the minute I'm talking to this really cute guy called Kyungsoo, but it's nothing serious... yet...
I don't know. I'll find my soulmate soon ^.^"

UNBLOCK SUNGJIN NOW AJDBAJSHAH

"NOOOO I can't.
It would mean I'd have to face wonpil again and I'm not ready for that after I lost everything..."

__________________

Jae's Mum

Ur cool I love you UWU 💜

"Ajdgsishaj I love you too please let me adopt you!!"

What's your name?

"Jae's mum.
Lmaooo
No it's Bruce."

__________________

Brian's Parents

Yallsuckassgoodbye

(Dad:) "Excuse me how dare you associate me with this gay people that like butt stuff 😷😷😷😷😷"

How is the family after Brian left?

(Mum:) "it's been hard. I want to get him back, and I've tried contacting him, but his father ruined everything. Now Younghyun won't respond to me."

How is Brian's sister doing?

(Jieun:) "I've decided not to come out yet. It's hard but I'm having fun living a double life. I'm trying to stay positive and then in the future tell dad to shove it, just like Brian did ^.^"

__________________

The Author

I love you, you're amazing, I love you again

"UWU STOP I LOVE YOU MORE THANK YOU SO MUCH 💟💗💙💜💘🖤💝💚💘💞💙💗💟💜💙💟💚💟💚💕💚❣💚💟💗💙💜💙💞💛🖤💝💗❤💜💕💚💟🖤💟💚💙🖤💟💚💟🖤❤💚💙🖤❤🖤💝💜💟💞💟💗💕💓💕💜❣💜💟💓💘💞💝🖤💝💗💟💜❣💙💜💟💗❣💜💟💗💙🖤❤💗💙💞🖤💛💝💟"

•°•°•°•

If you guys think of any more questions you wanna ask, just comment them and I'll update this chapter with new questions. Think of it as an on going project 😂

Also another shameless plug but ya boi is releasing a short BTS smut fest for Christmas.

More details on that in my misc book: Words N' Stuff.

Uwu thanks for reading ❤❤❤❤❤❤