♚:Thirty-Four Stars

He was hoping his head wouldn't be too sore in the morning, but he wasn't surprised when his hips were killing him as he moved around in the small bed he had fallen asleep in.

Although he and Levi were definitely an item, he was still surprised to find that he was right beside him as he rolled over in bed, sleeping peacefully with one arm over Eren's waist protectively. He stared up with confusion at the tent's sides as he began to realize that vampire's don't sleep unless they were very, very exhausted; their love making the night before left him completely drained, especially with Levi's stamina. He rolled his eyes and punched Levi's playfully on the arm.

"You're really bad at pretending," Eren said and squeezed his hand.

"I've always wanted to wake up next to you, but since I'm not human I can't sleep often and therefor cannot wake up so acting it out will suffice," Levi replied as he gripped Eren's hips and pulled him to his chest to place a kiss on his hairline. "Did you rest well?"

Eren grinned and wrapped his slightly bruised and scratched up arms around Levi's torso and snuggled into his embrace. "Certainly."

"I figured you didn't want to wake up in a cramped tent reeking of blood so I moved us in a slightly larger one. The weird human- what was her name? Hanji, correct? Well she didn't seem to mind one bit but now she's collecting samples from the blood stains you left behind when you were injured," Levi explained. Eren could feel him frowning.

"Don't mind her, she's like that." He cupped Levi's cheek with one hand. "Thank you for being so considerate after you basically blew off all my energy last night."

"Hmm? I don't think so; your moaning and rapid movements said otherwise. You nearly broke the poor bed-"

"Anddddd we're done with this conversation," Eren announced as he slapped a hand over Levi's mouth, only for the raven haired man to slither his tongue from his mouth and lick his fingers. His smoldering eyes stared Eren down as he rubbed one free hand over his stomach.

"You're so touchy," Eren remarked as he stifled a laugh.

"How can I not be after all the fun we've had last night?" Levi said then proceeded to suck one of his fingers in. He lifted his hand from Eren's stomach to hold his fingers as he stared at him with suggestive eyes. With a brief gust of air running up his legs, he could feel Levi drape a thigh over his.

"Stop it you're being embarrassing," Eren said as he yanked his finger from Levi's mouth with a loud pop. "Put your mouth to my lips not my fingers."

"Maybe if you beg-"

"Oh shut up, you," Eren said and laughed again.

"Make me."

Levi made more enticing eye contact as he slid his hand over to Eren's hip and brought him even closer to him. Eren grinned before gripping his lover's jaw and colliding their lips together. Levi, like always, immediately reacted; he flipped the both of them over so that Eren was on his back and he was on top of him. Their lips lazily brushed and sucked on one another, and Levi couldn't name a time in his entire existence where he was so genuinely happy. There he was with his beloved by his side, kissing him and making his wonderfully soft and amazing lips yearn his. He broke away before more, probably nasty, ideas came to mind.

"How are you feeling?" Levi asked.

"Mentally? Great. Physically? It's kind of overwhelming to see so well and to be so strong but it's something I still need to get used to. Also, my hips are killing me and it's your fault," Eren replied and lightly pounded his fist to Levi's chest.

"I could make you feel better," Levi whispered and tipped the whining vampire's jaw upward using his finger.

"In your dreams," Eren shot back and slapped his hand away softly.