Getting Ready

ATTENTION
This is my first fanfic and I'm nervous and I don't know if anyone will read this but I love Cake and writing sooooo here I go!

Luke's POV

"Do you have everything you need? You've hardly touched the shoe closet? You know you can't just come back here to grab what you need. Aw my Lukey is going on tour again we will all miss you so much!" Mom was hugging me for about 5 minutes when I checked the clock.

"Oh ma I will miss you too but I'm already late! I need to go love you I will see you soon don't worry." I said with one squeeze of her hand. "Call me when you can I love you honey stay safe!" A tear slid down her face. This happened last year when I left for the TMH tour. "Bye mom" I said as I walked to the taxi.

I arrived at the airport right at 12, the flight leaves at 12:45 I'm on time. I walk to our terminal and see Michael and Ashton sitting on there phones. "Lads" I say in a normal voice. "Ahh Luke how did your mom take this goodbye?" Ashton said jokingly. They were all there last time my mom started crying. "Just the same as last time, actually a little more calm surprisingly." I get a simple nod from Ash and then we all go back to our phones.

"Oh wow look who's late." Michael said sarcastically. I look over to see Calum wearing one of my Nirvana shirts. He runs over quick and sits right next to me with his arm around me. "Lukey how you doing? Haven't seen you in about what? 3 days?" He said with the sweetest smile on his face. Mike and Ash both aren't paying attention but whatever. "'m good just a little tired as always and you? " I say with a wink. "I am fantabulistic, as always." We both laughed at how flamboyant that sounded.

Over the speaker we hear a women say "Flight 201 to Los Angeles boards in 2 minutes." "Welp here we go." Michael says with a sigh, he hates plane rides. "I CALL THE WINDOW SEAT!" I shout almost childishly. "I CALL THE SEAT NEXT TO LUKE!" Cal yells "jesus Cal calm yourself!" Mike says while rubbing his temples. You can tell he doesn't want to be disturbed this plane ride.

We board the plane and the seats were in twos, Ashton and Michael, me and Calum. The ride consisted of Calum telling me all about this one time he was on a plane with his mom and this man sat in front of them and started jacking off right there! He said it was so awkward and was confused to why someone would just be okay with their nude self in public. "but Cal remember that Twitcam" I say "the one where you pulled your trousers down for everyone to see your ass." "Oh yeah! Thank god for Ashton's shoulder blocking my junk!" we laughed and he put his head on my shoulder. "I'm gonna take a quick nap" he yawned "wake me when we land?" he looked up at me. "no" I said giggling and then I nodded yes and he turned away to sleep.

Sorry it was so short... Just starting out!