I'm HOTTER than you

Hey sorry everyone it's been a while, my parents took away all my electronics because they finally found out that good girls are actually bad girls and they caught me so ya. (hopefully you got that)

okay I'm sorry if this chapter isnt very good I'm typing it on my phone right before I go to sleep soooo HERE WE GO PLEASE LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

Luke's POV

I woke up to the sound of Calum's voice, yaaaasss. He was sitting at the foot of the bed. "yeah man! okay I'll be there in like 15. K see ya there" he hung up his phone. I pretended to still be asleep so I woudn't have to face him right in the morning. "You hang out with Niall so much why don't you take US out for breakfast?" Michael whined. Calum's having another Niall date? Why? "Sorry bro I gotta go! I rhymed" he giggled and I hear the door shut and I got up. Michael said hey and then went in the bathroom for a shower. Ashton looked up from his phone and then at me. "Just Niall and him?" I asked. I know Ashton knows I like Calum so I felt like I could finally talk to someone about it. "Yeah" he paused and then continued after I sighed "Niall isn't gay. At least he doesn't seem like it. They're really good buds like you and me!" he was really trying to cheer me up. "We kisses last night." I had to talk about it, it was bothering me so much. Ashton's eyes got big and he started jumping on his bed squealing. I laughed at him but then tugged him down to come sit, "I need to talk about it, I don't know what it meant." Ashton started laughing "CAKE IS REAL HAHA YOU GUYS LOVE EACHOTHER" I nodded my head no "ASHTON. A kiss means nothing when it's late at night and I was freaking out and he is Calum Hood! It probably meant nothing at all to him!" I put my head into my hands, "he kind of pulled away, I don't think he liked it. I could tell he was awkwardly trying to not make it awkward because I'm the awkward fuck that kissed him!" Ashton shook my shoulders and said "did he kiss back or no?" I looked at him with confusion, why the fuck are you asking me that! WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS! "DID HE KISS BACK OR NOT?!" he yelled "well yeah I guess but-" he interrupeted "He kissed back. If he didn't want to kiss you he would have pulled away in the first place and he wouldn't have kissed back." he smirked because he knows I know he's right. But I can't help but think the opposite.

Michael got out of the shower a fre minutes later and we went to get food from a waffel place next to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel Calum was there playing his DS. oh shit oh shit this is gonna be weird. Calum looked up at us and smiled "how was your breakfast date without us?" Michael asked and flopped onto his bed. "It was aight" He smirked at me and I awkardly winked. like what why would you wink at a time like this. "some girl came up to us and yelled "NIALUM" and I was like what the fuck is that some type of bird?" he laughed and I mumbled "nialum" and looked down at the floor. damn. I would rather him turn me down because he's straight other than choose Niall over me. "Luke wanna race?" he asked holding up my DS with mario kart already in it. I nodded and jumped into the be next to him. We played an I pretty much forgot about the awkward kiss.

Calum's POV

I don't know what or why that kiss happened last night but I'm going to choose to forget about it and move on with my life. Luke and I were playing DS until we had to go to an interview. We all loaded onto the bus and arrived at the place in about half an hour. It was a sugarscape interview so it should be fun! we got in and straight away they had us doing a game. We had to partner up and stand behind our partner and put our arms up to them so it looked like our arms were their arms. I was with Ash and Luke and Mike were together. It was so funny. Next we had to act out scenes from movies. oh my. We had to act a scene out of twilight, I was Jacob, Michael was Edward and Luke was Bella. I was arguing with "Edward" about who Bella should sleep with. I told him off because werewolves are hotter than vampires. Luke's script said to cuddle up to me so he did, and he had his arm around my waist and was rubbig my side. I was having trouble trying to read the script when he put his head in my neck. It wasn't even awkward it was what the script was saying sooo. It was fun.

Once the interview was over we went back on the tour bus to our next show. "C'mon Bella let me help you onto this bus" michael said in his vampire voice to Luke "Uh No I've got this." I said as I cut Michael off and put my arm around Luke as we walked into the bus. haha I'm HOTTER than you. We got to the venue and went straight backstage where the 1D boys already were. They all greeted us and me and Niall did our awesome Nialum handshake we made up. At the end of it we yelled "NIALUM" and Luke left the room aggresively while Ashton followed him out. I wonder what happend?