Interview #2

I'm back! Hopefully my brain is up for this. PLEASE COMMENT ON THINGS YOU THINK I COULD DO TO MAKE THIS STORY BETTER! Like longer chapters? Or Mashton? More One Direction? TELL ME!!!!!!! BTW 4,000 reads! That's amazing:)

Luke's POV

Last night me and Cal pal saw the new X-Men movie, IT WAS SO COOL. I had a dream that all of 5SOS were in the movie and we were all our super heroes that we made up! It's like the music video is coming to life in my brain. woah. We have an interview today and I'm actually pumped! I've been the happiest I've been in a while this past month it's great. I finally get up out of bed to find Michael and Calum in the front of the bus eating McDonalds and Ashton was in the back watching what sounded like Harry Potter. I wasn't feeling too hungry so I joined Ash in the back. "GOODMORNIN MAN" Ashton yelled in a thick Irish accent. "hiiiiiii" I said and plopped down next to him. "Why are you smiling? You are not a morning person please stop being weird" Ashton looked concerned. I looked over and made a straight face, but couldn't keep that face while staring at Ash. I laughed and he laughed and he turned the volume down on the movie. He got a little closer and I was like whaaat. He whispered "Did anything happen last night with you and Calum? You know you can tell me anything. I feel a weird almost sexual tension between you two" he half giggled at the thought of that but I sat there almost in shock. Nothing happened and nothing would ever happen! Oh wait. I did say I love you to him but I was just caught up in the snuggle! "uhhh I- I don"t know what you mean" I almost grunted out and stormed out of the room back into my bunk. At this point I was pissed. Not at Ash but myself! DO I LIKE CALUM tbh I don't fucking know right now. I don't because he's just my best friend and bandmate but when we are snuggled or alone I feel a weird conection. Like out of everyone I've ever met, when I'm having a deep conversation with him or having fun with him or anything with him I get butterflies. NO that sounds so gay. Which I may be? No I will settle for bisexual I would never give up boobs. But he does make me feel some kinda way.

We just got to the interview place and it's pretty boring. No games or fun things to do just a couch and chair for the interviewer. Me and Ashton didn't talk about what happened earlier we just went about our day like usual. "Luke will you come with me to the bathroom, I don't want to get lost alone. This place is a maze" I heard that cute little aussie accent. I smile and turn to him and sarcastically nod. He winks and then flips imaginary hair like a girl. We are walking down this small hall where some lady said the bathrooms are and suddenly the only yellow light in the hall flickers. It frightened me a little but Calum literally GRABBED MY HAND. I repeat. Calum Hood grabbed my hand because he was scared. It was cute. But ya know whatever because we are just friends he was scared it means nothing I'm overthinking it. Wow I feel like a teen girl. When the light went back to normal I was still holding his hand, I wasn't really thinking about how weird I was making it. He didn't take his hand away though. That all happened in like 10 seconds but still! He looked up at me with his big brown eyes and a slight smile, I smiled and undid our hands gently. That was pretty awkward but I loved it. Awkward is like my middle name sooo. We continued walking and I said "That light bulb is probably a bagillion years old as well as this whole building, now go pee" I smacked his butt on his way in and he made the cutest little yelp. He did his business and we walked back to our room. Michael and Ashton were already squeezed onto one side of the couch. "ASHTON scoot over!!!" Michael yelled "NO" Ashton laughed and then looked really weirdly into my eyes like he deserved a thankyou? I don't know. I sat next to Ash and Calum sat on the other end by me. This is probably gonna be boring.

Calum's POV

Me and Luke just had a really weird moment like in the movies where the girl get's scared and jumps into the boys arms and they start making out. Well not exactly like that, but it was interesting. I don't really think much of it. We are now on the couch for the interview. This is probably gonna be so boring. The first 10 questions were the usual, "How did you guys form?" "What's it like touring with 1D?" "Any girlfriends?" Well Ashton answered that one, but not saying he is in a relationship? "Ah well these two are in a very intimate relationship, they like to keep it lowkey but yeah they are in love" We all laugh and I put my arm around Luke and kiss his forehead. At this point the lady interveiwing us looked very confused and not amused. "Are you serious?" She said almost rude. I could tell she probably wasn't the biggest gay supporter, which pissed me off. "So what if we were gay? Would that be a problem?" I asked with quite bit of attitude. "Well we are not together and no girlfriends here, next question?" Luke blurted out. I was still pissed at this woman and I was about to bitch her out but Luke caught me before I could. "You kno-" I tried speaking but Luke had tickled my side so I would laugh instead of make a scene. He looked at me with a cocky smile. I gave him a "fuck you" glare but not too mean. The interview continued and I stayed quiet the entire time. I could not stand this lady. She thanked us for coming in which they all thanked her back, except me, and we left.

"Fucking bitch" I said as we walked out of the room. "It's okay man, at least you're not as ignorant as her" Luke smiled and then raced Ashton to the bus. That boy has a weird way of making me feel better, but it works!

ALSO COMMENT if you think you want this to be an emotional story or just a cute Cake fanfic!?