Does this mean something?

I'm just gonna dive straight into this chapter :)))))

Calum's POV

*disconnected plays*
God dammit it's 6 in the morning! at least my alarm is my favorite song of ours. "Cal we gotta catch our plane, did you pack your stuff last night? You better hope so." Michael says while playing his DS on his bed with his suitcase already packed. shit. We have to leave in about 10 minutes and half my clothes are scattered about. Speed cleaning Calum is the most disorganized Calum.

"Tough morning eh?" Luke says while we both step onto the bus. "why? Do I look like shit? Tell me the truth man" I am honestly afraid I don't look as charming as usual. "No way! you're a total babe!" he says in a girly voice. I shake my head and put my earphones in until we get to the airport. We board the plane and end up getting 4 seats in a row all together. It was a usual flight with Luke watching Netflix, Ashton drawing in his book, Michael eating his peanuts and listening to music, and me doing all of the above. The land was smooth and in no time we were at our next hotel! "who wants to room with me this time?" I say while fluttering my eyelashes.

Luke's POV

"Who wants to room with me this time?" Calum says and bats his eyelashes. Does he know he's being super flamboyant? "Me me me! Haven't roomed with you in a whole week." I say with a pouty face. "YAY Mashton slumbos again!" Ashton says and hugged Michael while Michael tried to push him off in a joking way. Michael and Ashton aren't gay, they both never say or show any sign of it, just the usual bromance. Is that what people say about Cake? because that's true in our case too, I think....

We got up to our rooms and got settled in. Then me and Calum visited the other boy's room. "TWITCAM TIME" Michael shouts running across the room with his laptop over his head. He gets it set up but it's only facing him sitting on the bed and he starts talking. "Hey I want to be in this!" I say in a manly voice. We all pile into the view of the camera and Calum was layong on his belly on top of my back, I could feel a half boner in his shorts on my arse. This is a little weird....Michael adjusted the laptop so we would all be seen and comfortable. The twitcam went on with us answering questions and lauging, all the usual. But one tweet stood out "Blow a kiss if Cake is real". It went away super fast and I don't think anyone else saw it so I blew a kiss to the camera and mouthed the words "I wish". I don't know if anyone watching got the message but it felt really good to kind of let it out. I don't even know if Cake is or will ever be REAL. I don't know what I was feeling. The end of the twitcam consisted of Calum almost taking off his shorts and Michael yelling at him to stop, then we all said goodbye and it was over.

Me and Calum went back to our room and it was almost time to go to sleep. As we stepped into the room he took my hand and started to salsa dance. "what the hell are you doing?" I said while chuckling. "I don't know I'm in such a great mood! It's so hot in here." He was acting really hyper. He took his shirt and pants off leaving only him in his briefs. His half boner still a little noticable. "Jesus this little guy has a mind of its own!" He said looking down at his dick. I was feeling quite uncomfortable now so I just said "I'm so tired *YAWN* I'm gonna go to sleep." As I took a step I felt a slap on my butt. I looked back and winked before jumping into my bed. Slowly drifting to sleep I heard the shower turn on and thought of the boy in the shower. I'm awkward.