Why'd you lie?

HI. I've decided to try and update soooo here we gooooo!!!

Calum's POV

What Luke told me yesterday was unexpected. I always new we were a bromance but who knew Luke really likes me? Luke is pretty fucking hot and for him to say he likes me gives me quite a self esteem boost. So I think it's alright I mean, we still are just really good friends, nothing will change that. Today me and Niall planned on going bowling. I put on some black skinny jeans and my fav blink shirt and started to walk out of the bus. "Cal" Luke paused awkwardly "want to go somewhere? We should wait for Mikey and Ash to come back though." I couldn't just cancel on Niall he loves bowling! "Sorry man I have some shopping to attend too." I shouted and then smiled back at him. He made a pouty face so I made one right back at him and then I left. I didn't really mean to lie it just seemed easier to say that instead of saying "oh I'd rather hang out with Niall than my own band" Me and Niall met at the bowling alley and played a few games and then went to the mall.

Luke's POV

Calum left to go shopping alone about an hour ago. I don't really know why he went alone, but me Mikey and Ashton wanted to go to the mall too! And If we saw him there we could just all shop together. Once we got to the mall we all ran to Hot Topic to see if any new band shirts were there and to see if Calum was in there. He wasn't. not that I was looking for him or something??

We were walking through the mall when I saw Niall. Weird. "Niall!" I yelled but he didn't hear me. I was about to run up to him but I saw Calum walk up to him with two Starbucks drinks. He handed Niall one. They continued walking and Niall slapped Calum's butt. They were both giggling and it was making me sick. I could notice Ashton and Michael were confused as to why Calum said he would be alone but was with Niall. Ashton ran up to them to say hey and so did Michael, but I trudged behind. Once I caught up to all of them and Calum noticed me his smile turned into a frown. He lied to me and he was probably hoping I would never find out. "Why didn't you tell us you were just going shopping with Niall?" Ashton said. "We just got here! We were bowling." Niall stated. Okay what the hell Calum really lied. WHY. It's not like he's cheating on me or something? I'm pretty ticked off that he didn't just say what he was doing. I walked off quietly and then felt a soft hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry" Calum said calmly. "I just don't get why you had to lie about something stupid, it's not even a big deal." I said. He stopped and took my hand to a little couch area. "It just would have seemed like I was blowing you off for Niall." "you make it sound like we are dating" I chuckled. "Well! Our whole band is like one big relationship!" He said and we both laughed. he continued "I saw you were getting pretty jealous?" he winked at me. "No! I was jealous of you because you got to hang out with Niall." I joked. "Are you hungry?" he asked. I nodded my head fiercely and he led me over to a resturaunt.

We were done with our meal and were just sitting there waiting for the bill. The entire time our server lady was flirting with us but I didn't really like her. She wore way too much perfume and makeup. But Calum seemed to like her. He would flirt a little back and it was sort of rude. Like he knows I like him and he's flirting with someone else right in front of me. Does he not have any respect? She came over and put the reciept on the table. Her name and number were written in sloppy fancy writing. I took it and stuffed it in my pocket and handed her the money. "Keep the change" I said and got up. Cal came walking up after me "are you gonna hit her up?" he laughed. "nooooo way" I said and threw the reciept in the trash. "Hey! I could've used that!" He said. I shook my head and we continued walking. "That was a good date." Calum randomly said. "What" I said. "It was a very nice date, wasn't too fancy, wasn't too cheap." I looked at him confused. He put his arm around me and just as I was about to put my arm around his waist he ran out of my arms and said "Hey look it's Ashton and Michael!" then looking back at me with a smirk. wtf is this.

SORRY IF THIS SUCKED. It was so short:( WELL comment and vote please!! I will be doing better updates soon!