"You're a really good kisser"

SCHOOL IS KILLING ME ALREADY. I'm sorry I'm not going to be updating as much as I used too. school+work= no time to write :(

Ashton's POV

Well last night was fun! Michael got drunk and when he's drunk, it's always a fun time. Niall and him had a conversation about the Titanic movie for an hour straight. It was hilarious. Louis and Harry left early together because they were "tired" haha. Zayn and Liam were just there talking with eachother while sipping their beers. And I was listening in on each conversation. At one point I saw Luke and a drunk Calum get up and walk out of the room. Now this seemed more interesting than the Titanic conversation so I got up and followed them. I watched as Calum flirtaciously touched Luke's lips. But Luke seemed upset? Luke is so emotional omg he's ruining this moment. Then Calum pinned Luke up against the wall. Calum was speaking sternly to Luke while keeping complete eye contact. oh kinky. "Oh what are you guys up to?" I giggled and winked at them. Why did I just.. I just ruined their moment what is wrong with me. Luke looked at me with a pretty pissed look. He said "We were headed to the bathroom I thought." He pushed Calum off and headed down the hallway with Calum stumbling after him. Oooh sex in a bathroom, even kinkyer. I went back to sit with Michael and Niall "But Jack should've been like hey bitch scoot over" Michael said with a very pissed off expression. I laughed and continued to listen to their conversation. 

About 10 minutes went by when Calum walked into the room without Luke. Calum looked.... happy. He just smiled at me and then sat down next to Niall. Okay so I know what they did hehe. Then Luke walked in with the biggest smile ever. He looked like an idiot, his cheeks were pink and his hair was a little scruffed up. He walked over to me and I said quietly so the others wouldn't hear "Did you boys have fun in the bathroom?" I giggled. He kept smiling and said "Yes, yes we did." I then freaked out and asked "Wait did you guys even have a condom?!" I was actually concerned. He had a confused look and then he spoke "Nooooo no we didn't do that man!" he laughed hysterically. Oh. "oh." I was kind of upset. That's kind of really weird of me, but I love Cake. "Dude. We just kissed. It was like fireworks." He said closing his eyes and thinking about it. "Cute" I couldn't stop smiling YAAASS CAKE. 

Calum's POV

I wasn't as drunk as I seemed last night at the party. Well I was, but through out my journey to the bathroom with Luke I did sober up a bit. To be honest, I had never kissed a guy. I wanted to know if it's any different from kissing a girl. I've had little feelings for guys before but I've never really paid attention to them. I just thought it was hormones. But I like Luke. Maybe not as much as he likes me but I feel a connection. Last night I knew it was the perfect opportunity to see what it's like to kiss a boy. Who better to kiss than the one and only Luke Hemmings. I knew he would be up for it too. The kiss was unbelievable. It was pretty much like kissing a girl but a little more rough. I like rough. It was so meaningful. Luke was so passionate and it made me love the kiss even more knowing that he loves me. I've never felt like that before. My stomach was filled with good  butterflies jumping around. I loved it so much that I kept going, and Luke obviously didn't mind. But I didn't want it to go too far when I'm not even sure of my feelings for him. I wasn't just horny, I felt a real burst of excitement that I've never felt with anyone else. Luke Hemmings excites me. And if I'm being completely honest, I felt something in my pants when we kissed. 

I woke up in my own bed with a headache. damn. I sat up and caught Luke walking past my room. "Luke!" I yelled. "W-what!?" He ran in like I was choking or something. He sighed when he saw I was all rigt "Yes?" He said sassily. "Will you please get me a cup of water" I outed my lips "Pretty please?" He walked out of my room and came back with water. "Thankya. What's wrong?" I said as he stood awkwardly looking at his hands. "Can we talk." He said quietly. "Yeah sit down" I said as he sat by my feet. "What exactly happened.... last night?" He asked. He wasn't asking because he forgot, he was asking to find out what I was feeling. "I was drunk man, I was up for trying anything" I started laughing but he didn't think it was funny. He got up and said "oh" while trying to hide his small frown. He was about to leave when I said "Lukey" he turned around "You're a really good kisser" I smiled. "REALLY good" I said again emphasizing the really. He laughed and said "Right back atcha." Then he left. I feel bad. 

Kinda short, but I like this chapter :) PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT!!

WARNING SMUT ON THE WAY