Part 1

Chapter 1:

** Sam's POV & Thoughts **

It's Friday after school. Grace and I walk into my room and start cheering. This Friday is different than any other Friday. My mom bought me front row tickets to go see Austin Mahone perform for my birthday last month. I got to invite two friends so I chose Grace and Ashleigh. Ashleigh ended up getting sick last minute and couldn't come. But there is no way in hell that I would miss that concert just because of her. Sorry babe, next time.

Grace and I start getting ready for the concert. We were picking out cloths when Grace and I both saw that Nash posted a tweet. Grace grabbed her phone at lightening speed and screamed. She was too excited to tell me what had happened so I grabbed my phone and looked for myself. HOLY SHIT. All the Magcon boys are going to the Austin Mahone concert tonight. The exact same one grace and I are going to. WHAT! I looked at Grace and she was crying.

Grace: "What if our seats just happen to be right next to them?! Do you know what this means? We have to look hot. I don't care if we seem them or not, we have to be ready."

Me: "Good thing I was planning on wearing my Brandy Melville crop top with the open back and my high wasted shorts. That's me sexiest outfit! I'll probably wear my lucky gold sandals too!"

My lucky gold sandals really are lucky. It sounds stupid but they've saved me from many injuries. I don't question them, I just let it go.

One hour later Grace and I head downstairs to get into the car. Grace is wearing her Hollister crop top and high waster shorts, along with her blue vans. I decided to wear a cropped blue tank top with an open back. The high wasted shorts looked bad so I threw on my low rise shortie shorts, along with my gold sandals.