Part 10

** Cameron's POV & Thoughts **

Orlando is beautiful I don't care what anybody says. Nash and I are waiting for everybody else to show up. I'm so bored. Let's see what's new on instagram. Nothing, nothing, not...Matt...and Sam? Caption: "I love her to the moon and back." Heart emoji..oh shit.

Me: "NAAAAAASH WE HAVE A PROBLEM."

Nash: "Dude i'm right here, no need to yell. What's up?"

Me: "Look at this photo. It's Sam and Matt on the plane...the caption. Look at the caption..look at the comments. I hope Matt knows what he got himself into."

Comments kept comming in by the second, as well as tweets.

"Candyloverxox: Matthew is mine @sammiwhiskers , back off you ugly hoebag"

"Magconislifezaum: YOU'RE NASTY GROW SOME HAIR YA THOT @sammiwhiskers"

"_gracethompson_: Guys stfu I ship Satt. Love you guys, stay strong."

"MatthewEspinosafangirl01: "@_gracethompson_ you're just as ugly as Sam, gtfo. Leave Hayes alone too. @sammiwhiskers die bitch"

Sam doesn't deserve this, and when she gets here, all social media is going to be bannned. This is Sam's favorite place and I refuse to let this ruin it. I love her like a sister and I hate to see her in a state of depression right before she could easily die.

** Matt's POV & Thoughts **

Me: "Sam, baby, the hates just beginning. Stay strong and hold your head high. I love you so much you're my little fighter."

We were sitting on a bench waiting for our suitcases to come out of the luggiage claim. Sam burried her head in my lap and started bawling. Hayes and grace took care of the suitcases so I could take care of Sam. She sat up, mascara down her face, and walked off to the bathroom. I stayed on the bench. She needed some space and I got the hit when she didn't say anything and took off.

** Sam's POV & Thoughts **

I don't know why I was letting all the hate get to me so much. I knew the only opinion  that mattered the most was Matt's. So why was I so upset?

After what seemed like forever, I got up from Matt's lap and I walked off to the bathroom. I went past two teenage girls who much have been Magcon fans because the one girl flipped me off and the other girl spit on me and started laughing. When I finally reached the bathroom I went in the furthest stall back. I couldn't believe I was so weak. I couldn't believe I was letting them win. I sat in the corner of the stall, bawling. I dumped out everything in my purse and found my "On The Go Mirror". I wrapped toliet paper around it and smasmed it into the ground. I opened it and took out the biggest broken glass piece. I was so ashamed of myself. I hadn't cut since I found out I had cancer. My mom found the scars and made me stop right away. But this time, the depression won. Tears came pouring down my face, but they turned into pain. Blood slowly dripped onto the bathroom floor and I made the first slit...followed by the second...Before I could finish the third, Matt pushed open the door and collapsed onto the ground, crying. This caused me to cry even more. Matt took the piece of glass out of my hand, set it on the ground, used tolit paper to clean up my arm, and then he pulled me in. We both sat there, crying, for a good 15 minutes. Finally he looked at me and said "I love you so much. I told you this would be difficult, but we can do this. Those girls are jealous because you have everything they don't have. You're always going to be my babygirl. Always. Samantha, will you be my girlfriend?"

'Yes Matthew, I love you."

And with that, I posted the same exact photo on my instagram account.

"Caption: I have the best boyfriend in the world."