Part 3

** Grace's POV and Thoughts **

For a girl with stage 3 Breast Cancer and 3 years to live, she doesn't show it. The only thing that gives away Sam's cancer is her baldness and the fact that she has no boobs! Yes she's my best friend and it's my job to say all the positive things about her but I'm being serious. She is such a trooper and I couldn't ask for a better bestfriend.

When Sam invited me to go with her to the Austin Mahone concert, I was estatic! I love spending time with Sam because I have no idea how much time I'll have left with her. She could leave us in a split second. I try not to think about her leaving too much though. It's just a sad thought and I always tend to cry a little.

After Sam's mom dropped us off at the concert, I couldn't contain myself. Magcon, magcon...magcon. That word ran through my head at least 7 thousand times. Sam's always had a secret bucketlist that she didn't want anybody to know about. It's called "My dying goals." It's a sad name, but it's a list of everything she want's to do before she dies. The very top thing on her list is "MEET THE MAGCON BOYS." Well Sam, this is it. For both of us!

I've always had this stupid little fangirl crush on Hayes Grier. His brown hair is just too perfect. If our seats ended up being by the boys, I would make sure that I'd get Hayes' number before the end of the night. Well, here we go..down to our seats...this is it...

Me: "OMG SAM SAM SAM SAM THAT'S THEM THAT'S THEM. THATS NASH AND TAYLOR AND HAYES AND JACK AND JACK AND MATT AND CAMERON AND..."

Sam: "Grace calm down I see them!! Just say excuse me so we can get to our seats!"

In that exact second, I wanted to slap Sam across the face. This was her main goal and she didn't even seem happy! She's such a strange person but I guess I love her.

I tapped Cameron's shoulder...oh Cameron. I can't believe I actually just touched the famous Cameron Dallas.

Me: "Excuse me, I'm sorry we just have to get to our seats!"

Cameron: "Oh I'm so sorry!"

Cameron then slapped Nash's chest and told him to move. OMFG HAYES. THERE HE WAS. I died inside for a good 5 seconds before Sam pushed me to keep going. I whipped my head around to give her this look when all of a sudden I saw her going down. She had tripped over something and was about to crash right into the ground. I felt so... Matthew? Did Matthew just stop Sam from face palming into the ground? Oh my... Matt is Sam's favorite guy. She's probably dying. He stood her up and made sure she was okay and she came over to me and told me everything.

Sam: "He actually is the definiton of perfect."

Me: "Well I spy a Hayes waiting for me so I'm going to go introduce myself. Do you want to come?"

Sam: "Uh I'll just chill here for a minute. I stubbed my toe when I tripped and it hurts a little. Thanks though. OH and G? Good luck!"

She shot me a very friendly smile and I hugged her. Then I went over to Hayes.