Part 2

Chapter 2:

"Bye mom I love you and thank you for bringing us!" This is it, we have arrived. Grace and I run up to the ticket lady. She scanned our tickets fast!

Ticket lady: "There you go ladies, have fun!"

Grace: "Thank you SO much!!"

Grace grabs my hand and rushes into the building. Holy crap there was so many people. I suggest that we grab a drink before the concert so we don't have to ge up during the concert. Grace agreed. We walk over to the nearest drink station and got two waters and decide that it was time to check out our seats. We found our section fast. A7.... We walk down the stairs slowly, making sure not to trip. It felt like it took forever, but after two minutes, we had made it to the fron...oh my god.

Grace: "OMG SAM SAM SAM SAM THAT'S THEM THAT'S THEM. THATS NASH AND TAYLOR AND HAYES AND JACK AND JACK AND MATT AND CAMERON AND..."

Me: "Grace calm down I see them!! Just say excuse me so we can get to our seats!"

Grace asked Cameron if she could get through and he moved so fast. Oh Cameron. He is so cute. Grace makes it to her seat no problem. I, on the other hand,  tripped on somebody's foot while I was trying to get through. I thought to myself...this is it. I'm going to crash onto the ground and make a fool of myself. All of a sudden I stop. I was still. I look up to see Matthew staring into my eyes. Matthew Espinosa. God he was perfect. He stands me up and looks at me for a second then clears his throat.

Matt: " oh my gosh are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to trip you."

Me: "Yes I'm okay haha. Thank you so much!"

I smiled fast and went to my seat. Grace suddenly went over and started talking to all the boys while I sat in my seat  for a little bit. I didn't want to seem too thirsty. I realized that I had chipped my toenail while I was sitting. Oh my gosh! My gold sandals! What the fuck I never trip in my gold sandals..did that just happen? Was that supposed to happen? Did my gold sandals make me trip into Matt's arms for a reason? This doesn't make sense... Suddenly music started playing. I tried picking out words so I could figure out what song it was. It was hard to hear though. I finally figured out it was Wake Me Up by Avicii. Man I love that guy.