Part 7

** Nash's POV and Thoughts **

There ya go littly Matty. You're finally doing something with a girl!

Matt's always talked about having a girlfriend and shit, but he's never found the right girl. I feel like Sam is good for him. Gosh, I'm sorry Matt but I need to say this. Sam is so pretty and I cannot get over it. She doesn't need boobs or hair, she is flawless. I need her number.

** Cameron's POV and Thoughts **

Is Sam grinding on Matt? Oh my, she is.

Me: "YA SAM, GET IT!!"

She didn't hear me.

I don't know much, but one things for sure. I will be getting her number.

** Hayes' POV and Thoughts **

I think I'm going to ask Grace out. I really like her.

I'm just going to wait like a week, I don't want to sound thirsty.

***THE NEXT DAY***

** Sam's POV and Thoughts **

I don't remember anything else from the concert last night which sucks. I don't remember Austin coming out at all. All I remember is dancing with Matt. God, I'm glad that's all I remember. I havn't been that happy in a while. Grace spent the night because we got home at 1 AM. My mom let us sleep in till 3 pm the next day too. We both needed it. Grace was texting Hayes all night. I don't blame her. I hope they go somewhere. They are really good for eachother. Grace hasn't been that happy in a while. A group of boys have been making fun of her at school lately. She hasn't had a boyfriend since she's moved here from Vermont.

I was up for a good 6 hours texting Matt after the concert too. Somehow Nash and Cameron got my number as well so I texted them a little. That didn't last long though because I lied and told them I had to go. I'm sorry I wanted to text Matt and only him!

I woke up to a good morning text from him too.

** iMessage: Your probably sleeping like a cute little baby right now. I just wanted to say good morning beautiful(: I hope you have a smile on your face right now... If you don't.. You better have one by now.. Because your smile is just so damn pretty, and I can't get it out of my head. I hope you have an amazing day cutie. Love, Matthew L. Espinosa **

Okay I offically have the biggest crush on Matt. He sent that to me at 8 am. Gosh I hope Matt likes me. If he finds another girl I won't know what to do with myself. I showed Grace the text.

Grace: "OMG Sam that's awesome! That's so cute I can't even. I'm actually so jealous."

Me: "Don't be! Are you texting Hayes?"

Grace: "HA of course I am. I really like him..."

Me: "Oh he likes you too, trust me."

** Grace's POV and Thoughts **

Sam likes Matt. Matt likes Sam. He's honestly perfect for her and shes perfect for him. On with the fucking show children!