Part 11

** Matt's POV & Thoughts **

I knew Sam had cut herself in the past. Grace had told me about it one day when we were texting. She told me not to bring it up around Sam, though, because she was ashamed.

I feel so bad though. I should have know better. I should have followed her when she ran away. I'm just glad I got there before she killed herself...I am not ready to let her go.

I grabbed her hand and helped her stand up. I decided to call Nash and let him know that our flight landed and we would be getting on the bus soon.

Nash: "Yo dude what the fuck."

Me: "Oh I take it you saw my instagram?"

Cameron: "AND SAM'S!!"

Nash: "You guys are offical?"

Sam: "Yeah..."

She hugged me and I wrapped my arm around her waist as we walked back to the luggage.

Nash: "Sam how are you taking it all?"

Sam: "Uhm, not well....haha."

Cameron: "Awe Sam! We love you and we will see you soon!"

Matt: "Yes, very soon. Hayes and Grace got all our luggage and we are off to meet our friends and then we will grab a bus. See you in an hour or so!" 

I hung up the phone and looked at Sam to make sure she had stopped crying. She didn't. I saw a tear come from her eye, so I reached over and wiped it away. I stopped wallking, which caused her to stop. I looked her straight in the eyes...another tear...

** Sam's POV & Thoughts **

He looked me straight in the eyes...another tear...

I somehow managed to smile, which I was proud of. He pulled me in and hugged me tight. Just then two Magcon fans walked by.

Girl 1: "Ew look it's the ugly, bald whore."

Girl 2: "Matt don't touch her, I heard she had cooties!!"

Matt didn't let go of me, he knew I'd chase them..I just flipped them off instead. Matt laughed and kissed me.

Matt: "Smile babygirl, because you're about to find out why we are in Orlando."

I smiled and grabbed his hand and my suitcase. Grace and Hayes lead the way to the bus.

As soon as Grace stopped and turned around, I knew where we were going. Disney World. This is why I love Matthew. He goes out of his way to make me happy. I just hope that this isn't my last big thing with Matt. I'm not ready yet.

** Grace's POV & Thoughts **

DISNEY WORLD!!! I turned around and smiled at Sam. I knew she'd be even happier than me. She stopped walked and hugged Matt.

Sam: "Thank you baby, I love you so much."

I heard her say under her breath to Matt. I turned to Hayes and kissed him. He told me how excited he was and he hugged me. Then I heard some other voices...they did not belong to Hayes..they didn't belong to Sam, nor were they Matthew's...they sounded like..

Jack G: "Sam, Grace!! I've missed you guys so much!"

Me: "Oh my gosh, Jack, Jack, Carter, Aaron, Shawn, Taylor! What are you guys doing here?"

Sam ran up to Taylor and jumped into his arms. Taylor literally treats Sam like the baby sister he never had. He loves her so much and he is always there to look out for her.

Aaron: "We are coming to Disney World with you!'

Carter: "So lets go check out our hotel!"