Part 9

** Matt's POV & Thoughts **

We get into the limo and Sam sits next to me. I look at her and smile and I grab her hand. Her hand fit perfectly into mine.

I looked over at Hayes who was cuddlying Grace. He looked at me and we both nodded our heads. Only him and I knew where we were headed to. The girls are waiting anxiously.

Grace: "Does somebody want to tell me where the f we are going?"

Sam: "Yeah, If we are flying I need to talk to my doctors...One of the many problems that comes along with cancer."

Hayes: "We've taken care of everything Sam. We've spoken to your doctors along with your parents. We made sure we were 100% before we took you anywhere."

Matt: "Yeah baby, just calm down."

I leaned over and kissed her forehead. She looked into my eyes and smiled at me. I loved her smile. It was perfect. Just like her.

We pulled up to the Southwest Airlines terminal. I got out and I helped Sam and grace out while Hayes started unloading our bags. Sam tipped the limo driver, even though it was my uncle. We all grabbed our bags and headed in. I told the girls to go sit while I checked in. If they came over to check in they would have found out where we were going. After check in we all headed up to security. It was fast and easy, no hassil. We decided to get an early dinner while we waited for our flight. Starbucks was the only decent thing open, and we knew our babys loved their starbucks.

** Sam's POV & Thoughts **

Matt bought me starbucks even though it was only $5 dollars. I wasn't really listening to all the airport announcements. I was to anxious to find out where we were going. I was instagram stalking my sister when Matt caught my attention.

Matt: "Our flight's boarding, lets go guys!"

Grace: "Yes I'm so excited."

** THREE HOURS LATER **

** Sam's POV & Thoughts **

Wherever we are, it's warm and it's sunny. I can tell as we go down for landing. We must be in Florida. I look at my phone and see I have been tagged in a photo...by Matt. I looked over at him and then unlocked my phone. It was a picture that Grace took of us sleeping on the plane. My head was on his shoulders and his head was ontop of mine. It was so cute! I was nervous though. It was the first photo of me on his instagram...hello hate.

Matt: "Don't let the hate get to you. It's not like we are dating...I mean not yet."

He smiled and then continued

Matt: "Your a beautiful girl and you're extremely strong. I wouldn't post the picture if I didn't think we could dodge the hate."

Me: "We?"

Matt: "Well of course! I'm going to get just as much hate, if not more. Girls are going to be so pissed that I've finally found the girl of my dreams. But I don't plane on letting them get in the way. I love you Samantha Ann Paige and we will take this hate together."

I smiled in such a corny way and I kissed him and we get off the plane.