Part 6

** Sam's POV and Thoughts **

He kissed my cheek. I smiled and stared into his eyes. Wow.

Does Matt actually like me? Is a magcon boy falling for me? 15 year old Samantha Paige who has stage 3 Breast Cancer and is expected to die in three years?

Grace probably told him all of that. Who am I kidding, of course she told him. Maybe he's being so nice because he feels bad? That isn't like Matt though. This is strange. I wonder if he will ever text me after tonight. You know, sometimes I think to much, which makes me worry. I worry too much. I need help.

I look over at Grace, and she's having the time of her life. Her and Hayes are getting it on. I've never seen her this..slutty before. At least one of us knows how to party!

Matt and I are dancing. It's not dirty dancing, it's a PG kind of dancing. Nothing to sexual.

Oh shit...Ride by SoMo. This is my jam.

Matt: "Oh please tell me you want to dance."

Me: "Matt, I'm fine."

Matt: "You are dancing with me. Period."

He picked me up and spun me around. I fell like a Disney Princess, but withoug hair..and boobs. Haha welcome to my world.

He put me down and wrapped his arms around my waist. God he is perfect.

** Matt's POV and Thoughts **

I wrapped my arms around her waist, putting my hands right above her butt. I didn't want her to think I was one of those guys, because I really wasn't. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her into my body, slowly. There was no "sexy" dancing. Just a nice little slow dance.

** Sam's POV and Thoughts **

I was really enjoying myself with Matt. He knew his way to a girls heart. I looked over at Grace and Hayes again. Damn they were getting it on. They really hit it off. I mean they are already making out for god's sake! After ride ended, I looked up into Matt's eyes. He was a good 7 inches taller than me. It's okay, I like being short.

Matt looked over at all the guys to see what they were doing. Turns out, they were watching Matt and I. The second Matt looked over, they all looked away. It was really obvious. I had no problem with it, though, and neither did Matt.

Wait excuse me but is that the Wobble playing? I will be getting down and dirty for this.