Part 16

** Sam's POV && Thoughts **

We had just gotten to our rooms. All the guys dropped their bags and sat down on beds, chairs, even the floor. At this point we were all in one room. We had two rooms connected with a door. Each room had three beds, so each room slept up to 6 people.

Nash: "Alright who's sleeping with who."

Matt: "Sam is sleeping in the other room, I'm sleeping here."

I was sitting on Matt's lap on the bed. I turned around and gave him a look and playfully slapped his arm.

Matt: "Gosh woman I was kidding! Sam and I will go in any room, but we are sharing a bed."

He kissed my cheek and I started to blush. I had his right hand and I kept playing with his fingers while we continued talking as a group.

Grace: "Hayes and I in a room together as well also. That made no sense but you get the idea. And Hayes and I will go in any room also."

Hayes: "We need to share a bed too."

He gave Grace a very nice hug and then they kissed. No surprise there!

Jack G: "Alright I have a good idea that makes everybody happy, hopefully."

We all laughed..

Jack G: "So in this room we have Sam, Matt, Taylor, Cameron, Shawn, and Nash. In the other room we have Me, Jack J, Carter, Hayes, Grace, and Aaron. Does this work? Everybody happy?"

Everybody nodded. The guys staying in the other room started grabbing their stuff and moving into that room. All the guys in my room started claming beds and unpacking. Matt and I chose the middle bed so we could be in the middle of all the action. Plus it was the best bed to see the tv. Cameron and Nash took the bed closest to the bathroom and Shawn and Taylor took the bed closest to the door. After everybody had unpacked and claimed beds, we decided to hit Magic Kingdom for a late dinner. Who cares if it was 8 pm. Food is food!! I went over to the closet and pulled out a sundress and called Grace over.

Me: "Hey is this dress nice? Should I wear it tonight?"

Grace: "OMG YES, I love it so much, and it'll totally turn Matt on."

She smirked and I hit her arm and we both laughed. She went back to her room and started getting ready. All the guys in my room are used to eachother and they all changed infront of eachother. I started to take my tank top off not thinking it would be a big deal.

Taylor: "We got us a stripper up in here!"

Matt: "Dang nice bra." 

He laughed and started to walk over to me. He hugged me from behind and said "Baby it's okay, we don't care, we are just not used to girls. It's usually just the guys, ya know?"

I said yeah and continued changing. I hope Matt didn't mind. I had to change my bra because I needed a strapless one. So what I flashed the guys for .5 seconds!! I had to change my underwear too. I needed a thong. Sorry again!! Lets be honest, though. They didn't care.

Once I was dressed I went to curl my hair, then I laughed at myself, forgetting I had no hair. I put on a little makeup. I pulled out a pearl necklace my mom gave me. I always wear it with dresses, fancy or casual. I grabbed my red heals to match my black sundress. Once I stepped out of the bathroom, Matt walked over to me and put his arm out.

Matt: "Woah, you truly look like a princess, let me take you to your castle."

I blushed and I grabbed his face and kissed him. Kissing him was the best feeling ever.

All the guys from next door walked into our room and told me how pretty both Grace and I looked. I hadn't seen Grace yet. She was outside waiting with Hayes. Once we got outside she kept telling me I looked flawless but let's be honest. That was Grace, not me. She has a nice sea blue dress on with tan heals, and she actually curled her hair, which looked beautiful.

We all went to the bus stop and waited for a Magic Kingdom bus to come.

Once it came we all piled on and we took up the whole back of the bus. Luckly nobody else got on and we got to the park fast. I was extremely nervous, and Matt could tell.

Matt: "What's wrong, your hands are sweating, and you look like you're about to puke. Do you want to go back to the room?"

Grace: "Sam don't force yourself to walk around if you don't feel good because it'll only make you worse."

Me: "You listen to my doctors more than me !"

The three of us laughed.

Me: "But, no. I'm okay. I'm just nervous. You guys will have fan girls here, and I don't want them hating me or being rude, this is supposed to be our time.."

Matt: "Baby believe me, we will have security and they are taking us straight to dinner, and guess what. They keep the fans away from us, that's what they do. After dinner, we are going on splash mountain, space mountain, and every other mountain ride."

I laughed and he smiled trying not to laugh.

Matt: "But you'll be okay love. I'm right here and so are the guys. And Grace has your back too. She's in the same boat."

I saw the castle and the bus doors opened.

Me: "Thank you Matt, I love you."

And I kissed him before we got off the bus.