Unbelieveable

Brandons POV

Mom and Jesus get me from the hospital.  There was an awkward silence on the car ride home and all I did was look out the window and think of what happened with Callie.  So many thoughts ran through my head and it was driving me crazy.  What if they don't want Callie anymore and send her away or maybe they will accept or relationship but thats highly unlikely. I turned around and Jesus was crying but he was trying to hide his face with his hoodie.  Mariana was the one to tell me that Jesus was the one to find me in the bathroom. My brother always tried to stay strong and not show his emotions. So it was weird seeing him cry but it hurt to because I was the reason behind it.

"I'm so sorry Jesus." we must of been home because the car stopped and Jesus got out without saying anything.  My mom put her hand on my shoulder and I looked up at her and she was trying not to cry.

"He was just scared B we all were. He will come around, just give him some time." I forced a smile on my face and nodded my head. When mom and I walked in to the house Callie and Lena were the only two downstairs. I looked at Callie confused but she wouldn't look at me.

"Brandon, mom and I would like to talk to you and Callie." Lena didn't look mad but I could be wrong.  I sat across the room from Callie even though all I wanted to do was wrap her in my arms and comfort her. Lena cleared her throat, mine and Callies heads shot up.

"Stef and I did a lot of talking and thinking through everything that has conspired in the past few days and," this was it they were gonna put Callie in a new foster home and not let us be together. "We decided that we don't see why you two couldn't be togehter." Did I just hear Lena correctly or was I dreaming. 

"Really?" Moms nodded there heads in approval.

"We obviously can't adopt Callie now but we have talked to her and she is going to get emancipated and she will still live here with us.  But until then you guys can't expose your relationship to the public.  So no kissing or holdong hands outside of the house until the emancipation." Lena looks at Stef and I knew she was gonna tell us the rules. That was always my moms job.

"There of course are gonna be some rules. Bedroom doors must be open at all times if I see one closed door there will be comsequences.  I know you two haven't done anything yet but Callie is gonna be put on the pill. And you two are telling the others, they need to hear it from you." mom said the last part only because at that moment Mariana coughed and Jude and Jesus told her to be quiet.  Callie laughed and smiled at me. I couldn't believe all of this, it was to good to be true. 

"Well mama and I are gonna take the others to the store really quick so you two can talk. But no funny business." mom said with a stern face. "Jude, Jesus, and Mariana shake a leg lets go!" as they came down the stairs I was scared about how they would all react. Jesus just smiled, Mariana winked at us, and Jude hugged us both it took me by surprise. He really did belong in this family, he deserved happiness as did Callie.  When they finally left I turned to Callie and wrapped by arms around her waist and pressed my forehead to hers,

"I love you Brandon Foster." I closed my eyes.

"I love you to Callie Jacob." I opened my eyes and smiled at her. We stood like that for a while until she finally pressed her lips to mine.

I never wanted this moment to end.

Callies POV

As Brandon and I were standing in the middle of the hallway all I could think about is how far I have come. I always held up my guard and never let anyone in. I was afraid of getting hurt, I never felt like I was worthy of anyones love. I was so lost and hurt, but Brandon found a way to get in. He managed to tear down the wall that I had built up for so long. He made me feel safe and I knew he would never hurt me like Liam did.  He loved me and I loved him. He safed me.