Not Everyone Is Happy

Brandons POV

"What did you just say?"

"Marry me Callie." Callie turns her head and looks at the twins bedroom door.

"Brandon, we haven't even told the twins about you yet. And its been five years." I dug in to my pocket and pulled out a ring.

"I was never able to give this to you, you left before I could." Callie gasped, she knew exactly what it was, her eyes began to fill with tears.

"You kept this for five years." I slipped the promise ring on her finger.

"It belongs to you, my love." I Callie wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her waist and held her.

"I love you." she whispered in to my ear.

"I love you too babe. Forever and Always just like I promised." she gives me a soft but passionate kiss.

"Yes." I looked at her confused. She laughed.

"Yes Brandon, I will marry you." I felt my heart swell with happiness. 

"Callie Quinn Jacob, I love you more then words can express.  But I know one thing, you are my soulmate and I will love you till the day I die. My little outlaw." she smiled with tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Brandon Michael Foster, you saved me." she then smashed her lips to mine, she straddled my lap and grinds her hips down on me.  I then picked her up and carried her to her room. It was hard to open the door but we made it work. She then tugged at the hem of my shirt and started to lift it up. Once I was bare chested, I laid her on the bed and kissed her neck. She let out a moan.

As we are laying there, clothes everywhere, I can't help but look at how beautiful Callie is. 

"I missed you." I say as she nuzzles her head in to my chest.

"I missed you to B." I smiled and kissed the top of her forehead.

"Goodnight my love." I looked down and Callie was fast asleep, I smiled before drifting off to sleep.

-Next Morning-

I hear my phone go off, I slowly open my eyes and see Callie is not there. But then notice a note.

B,

I took the twins to the grocery store. Be back soon.

Love,

Callie

I smiled, I grabbed my phone to see that Mariana was calling me.

B- Hello?

M- Brandon! Took you long enough to awnser.

B- What do you want Mariana?

M- Well isn't someone cranky, anyways guess what!

B- What?

M- Lexi is pregnant!

B- What! Whos the father?

M- Jesus duh!

B- But I thought he was with Emma?

M- Brandon, you have missed a lot the past two years. Everyone misses you.

I sigh.

B- Well guess what.

M- What!