Chapter Eight

"Stop being an ass," she said.

"I can't help it. It's my nature." I smirked and she laid her head on my chest. "Well, do you want something or not?"

"How many things did you get me?"

"Three more things. My family is rich so don't give me that 'you don't need to spend money on me,' bullshit." She pouted and I laughed. "Cmon. It's in my car. With my suit."

"Sexy." She rolled off of me and I got the stuff, running back upstairs after. I handed her the box marked '2' which is a floral purse. She unwrapped it and smiled when she opened the book. "Thank you so much. How did you know I wanted this one, though?"

"Internet history. You watch a lot of porn."

"I get bored. And it's kinda funny." I laughed and kissed her cheek. "Can you spoon me," she asked.

"You know I will. I always told you to just ask." Alex blushed and smiled, making me smile. It's contagious and beautiful. Just like her. I kissed her cheek and held her as she got comfy. "Alex," I whispered.

"Yes?" She grabbed my hand that was over her waist and intertwined our fingers.

"I love you," I said, kissing her cheek again.

"I know. Love you too." Alex and I laid there for a couple minutes, just enjoying the other's presence. I pulled her impossibly closer, just wanting to stay here forever with her. "I really have to get ready now."

"Just one more minute." My girlfriend laughed and tried to move. I just gave her my death grip and she pouted.

"Let me go before I twist your nipples." She's done it before and it fucking hurts. I let her go and she got up. "Do you just never wear a bra?"

"I wear a binder," I said and shrugged.

"Your dad is cool with that?"

"He knows I dress androgynously and I don't really conform to either gender so."

"He's okay with that...but not with us?"

"Things in Russia are very different then they are here. Being gay is illegal in Russia. You can be killed for being gay. It's just how he was raised. I didn't even tell my parents I liked girls until I came here."

"You were in the closet until you were fourteen?"

"Yes.. and they didn't even take me seriously," I replied and got up. I went to her closet and grabbed her an outfit as she struggled to pick one. It was just a black skater skirt with a patterned tank top. "This will look beautiful on you." She blushed and smiled, taking the clothes.

"You always know."

"Of course I do." She looked at me after changing and smiled. I shrugged my faux leather jacket off and gave it to her, knowing she loves it. I don't believe in real leather jackets. She put it on and started doing her hair.

"How do I look," she asked and turned around. I sat up and she came in front of me.

"Beautiful as always, baby girl," I said and she leaned down, letting me kiss her. She straddled my waist, letting me grab her butt, as we continued to kiss. She pulled back, smiling and giggling, and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I want to go shopping with the money my dad gave me. Will you take me?"

"Anything for you." She smile and kissed my cheek, getting up after. She started doing her makeup and I played on my phone, putting happy birthday pictures on my Snapchat story.

"Stop putting ugly pictures of me on your Snapchat."

"They aren't ugly because you're beautiful." She turned around and she rolled her eyes, looking like a ghost.