Chapter Eighteen

Once we got home, I told my family and friends and same for her. She was very excited to say the least. "Baby," she called.

"Yeah?" I was in the living room doing business stuff and she was in our room. She didn't answer, so I got up and went to our room. Alex was laying on the bed under a couple blankets. "What's up, baby girl," I replied and laid behind her.

"I'm cold. Come love me," she muttered. I smiled and took her in my arms. "What do you want for dinner?"

"I think you know," I said and kissed her neck.

"I started my period this morning. Sorry," she replied.

"Don't apologise for something you can't control." She smiled. "I'm gonna go get you some dinner."

"Chinese."

"I know. Trust me. I know," I replied and got up. She smiled at me and I grabbed a jacket and my wallet. I ordered our food and went to the store beside them. I went to the tampons and grabbed a box of the kind she uses.

"How do you know which ones to get," some guy asked.

"What kind does she usually use," I asked and looked at him. He showed me a picture.

"I can't find them."

"Here. These are the same," I said and gave him the box.

"How do you know all this?"

"I used to be a girl," I replied. He seemed kind of taken aback, but thanked me anyways and left. I got her candy and a Starbucks drink. I collected the Chinese food and started walking back home.

Once I got home, I gave her the food and the other stuff I picked up. "Oh thank god. I was almost out."

"Well, there you go, baby." She smiled and I put the tampons in the bathroom. I laid beside her and gave her food. We ate and watched TV. I have no clue what she's watching but it's kind of interesting.

"Are you going to go all Christian Grey on me one day," she asked.

"What do you mean," I asked and looked at her, "the sex or the emotional shit?"

"Both."

"Hm. No. Not unless you want me to. Sexually I mean." She giggled and curled into me.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I can't believe we're getting married. I was going to propose to you. I thought you were taking too long," she said.

"Rude!"

"But that means I have this," she replied and leaned over, reaching into her nightstand. She handed me a box and I opened it. "I like rose gold. I don't care if you don't."

It was a simple, rose gold tungsten ring. I put it on and I heard someone open the door. "Are you two fucking," I heard someone yell. She got up and went to the door.

"Austin," she yelled and hugged him.

"Where are your clothes," he asked. I got up and went to the entrance. Her brother was in his uniform and probably just got off of work. She was only in some shorts and a tank top.

"I'm wearing clothes. Leave me alone."

"So, mom told me to come see you two. What's up?"

"We're getting married," she said and showed him the ring. I smiled at her and he looked at me.

"When did this happen," he asked.

"When we were in Russia. My grandparents recorded it," I said.