Chapter Twenty Two

"Do you want roses of lilies," Alex asked. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Well?"

"What colour?"

"Lilies would be white. Roses could be whatever colour," she answered. "My dress is still white and we're getting married outside."

"I know. I just don't want there to be too much white because then it'll reflect when the sun hits it and wash me out really bad."

"I know."

"I'm still wearing my maroon suit, so get flowers to match that."

"Oh yeah. I thought you were wearing black. I'm dumb."

"No you aren't. We have time though. Don't stress."

"I know." I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "We just have to wait until you graduate and until I heal."

"I'm just glad you're out of the hospital. I hate hospitals."

"I know. But, I'm home and getting better," I replied.

"I just can't wait until we can have sex," she said.

"You're so horny. You know it'll probably hurt the first time, right?"

"Yeah. Duh," she said and looked back at me, "I should get ready for class."

"You don't have class today," I replied.

"Yes I do. It's Wednesday." I pouted a little and she rolled her eyes. "I would skip, but I have a presentation with Kayla. I'll be back right after that."

"What time?"

"A little after eleven." She pulled her leggings on and could barely get them over her butt. It was quite the site. "Stop staring at my ass, Mischa," she said and looked at me in the mirror.

"Why not? It's so nice."

"Because I know you're horny but you still have to wait a little longer," she replied and pulled her shirt on. She fixed her eyebrows and put lotion on. "Where's my chapstick?"

"Organizer. I get bored," I replied. She put in on and came over, pecking my lips. "Are you-"

"Yes, love. I'm sure. I'll bring you back lunch."

"Can we get Panera," I asked. She nodded and grabbed my keys. I grabbed her hand and kissed her. She kissed back and rested her hand on my hip. I pulled back and told her to have a good day and that I love her. She said the same and left.

I took my meds and got up, walking around slowly for a couple minutes. I went to the bathroom and took my clothes off. I turned the shower on and 'waterproofed' my incisions. I got in the shower and washed myself. It was so nice to have a shower. Even though I been out of the hospital for almost a week, nothing beats a shower.

I got out and changed my dressings. The incision on my arm was fine and so was my dick. It's so nice to finally feel like I'm in the right body and I look like the man I am on the inside. Now I just need a cheesy ass tattoo. I had a tattoo artist draw a galaxy sleeve up for me. I'm gonna get it after my arm heals. It's gonna take forever but that's okay.

I put some clothes on and grabbed a drink. I need to sit, holy shit. I made my way to the couch and laid down. We finally got a wrap around couch. Alex and I are trying to find a house before our wedding. Alex is gonna make the ultimate decision. It is whatever she wants. Waiting for Alex is so boring. Around eleven, I got a call from her.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey. Can Kayla come home with me," she asked.

"I don't care. Your apartment too. But can you bring me a milkshake?"