Unraveling the Cover

I decided to do this since I love my new set of covers. (Thanks again, Aria!).

So I'm basically going to explain the content of the cover. It won't take long since it's pretty straight forward.

 It won't take long since it's pretty straight forward

Here's the cover. Isn't it just pretty?

So, the theme is cosmic purple which fists the whole stars theme. You can also notice the star shower design in the background.

In the middle of the cover you can see the temple which is a geographic indicator. Yup, the jewel is in India.

The couple at the top represents Angie and Tom as they reconnect and let go of their past (Finally!).

The joined hands next to the temple represent Kyle and Kay as they grow increasingly closer. (If you know what I mean 😏).

Now you've probably noticed that unlike the rest of the covers who have constant color, this one has black edges. Well, there's a reason for that.

The black is Sam's depression. It's also the darkness at the edge of Kyle's mind, threatening to take over.

So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed this little explanation. Had you noticed all the details?

Another huge thank you to @stormythezebra for making this awesome cover.