Chapter 1

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged, oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
The darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy
Can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just, call me up
'Cause I will always be there

His voice was angelic

And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show

Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
I see your true colors
Shining through (true colors)

With every breath and vibrato,

I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors

True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow
Ooh ooh ooh like a rainbow
Ooh can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
Ooh oh oh

This world makes you crazy
Taking all you can bear
Just, call me up
'Cause I'll be always be there

His words touched every heart in the audience

And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid (don't be afraid)
To let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow
Ooh ooh oh like a rainbow

As Stiles finished the last blissful lyric and strum of his guitar, the crowd went wild. There was money being thrown at him from all angles. The occasional rose flew in. He did his bows and went backstage. After everyone had left Stiles collected his money from the stage and from his boss, Jo. He had made $200. That was enough to pay the bills he was missing out on. Alex had made go out every day that week before work or he would make him miss work. Of course Stiles went with him because he's his best mate. He rarely ever said no to Alex. Jo had gave him $300 extra that night because of what the performance meant for both of them. Stiles had sang for his dad and it was also the anniversary of Jo's husband's death. She always had a little party. But Jo being Jo still charged people.

Everyone loved ' Little Red'. Stiles chose 'Little Red' as his stage name because his parents used to call him that when he was younger. No one but Alex knew that Stiles was 'Little Red.' He performed at a club called Onix which was two towns over from Beacon Hills. None of his friends/pack knew about it. They would probably kill him for it. He always told them he couldn't sing or play any instruments. Every time they did karaoke he passed it up. It didn't worry him too much because he knew they would never find the club.

Stiles was went home that night really tired but anxious. He was going to sing to Alex the next day. In front of everyone he was going to ask Alex to be his boyfriend. They had already had a thing going. They had kissed a few times and started hanging out a lot but they never gave themselves a label. They both hated labels but Stiles felt he needed some closure to make sure Alex wasn't using him. It was a good thing that Alex lived close to Onix. That meant no one in Beacon Hills knew him. Stiles would get to sing and have his man without anyone finding out. That was, until they did.