Chapter 3

"I'm not alone Stiles." And with that the rest of my pack stepped out of the shadows. From beside me I could hear Alex snarl. I looked to him and told him to go home. He stepped forward muttering a faint 'mutts.' I put my hand and reinforced my statement. He looked at me sympathetically and got in the jeep and drive home. After he was fully out of sight I turned back to the pack. " What are you guys doing here."

I was becoming impatient.  "You have a boyfriend?"  Scott asked with his puppy dog eyes. " Scott, the more important question is why he works at a club and why he didn't tell us," Derek scolded his beta. (A/n I had to make Derek Alpha it just suits him) "Better yet, why was that random guy driving Roscoe?" Lydia had her "popular" mode one. Now I was really annoyed. "Yes I have a boyfriend, I work at a club so I can pay my bills and have dinner every week, I didn't tell you because it's none of you're business, and that random guy is my best mate and boyfriend, he's been driving Roscoe since I got her." My answer was plain and simple. There was no reason to lie to them. They looked at me with shocked faces.

" Dude, you never told me you liked guys." I swear Scotty was so oblivious. "It never came up in conversation. And now if you'll excuse me I have a man I need to attend to. " I started walking away from the club. Before I turned the corner I heard Isaac yell "Who's the guy and how can you sing like that!!" I just kept walking with the slightest smirk on my face.

ALEX POV (FINALLY)

I was waiting anxiously for Stiles to come home. He was staying with me for the rest of the weekend. It was almost time for him to perform again and the first night back was a rave. I was still pacing in my room when Stiles walked in and plopped down on the bed. "What did they say." I was very nervous. He answered with, " I didn't tell them anything. They wanted to know but I didn't tell them." This made me relax and we both snuggled up in bed. " Are you ever going to tell them," I was curious, and maybe I couldn't fall asleep. " I don't really know if they can handle it," he said snuggling up to me. I snorted at that I knew they couldn't handle it. " From what you've told me, there never seen anything like me before."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUM DUN DUN I KNOW THAT WAS FAIRLY SHORT BUT THERE WILL BE MORE UPDATES THE UPCOMING DAYS AND A GOOD AMOUNT ON THE WEEKENDS. WHAT DO YOU THINK ALEX AND SRILES ARE HIDING??  YOU CAN LEAVE COMMENTS WITH YOUR THEORIES. BUT FOR NOW

PEACE

-HALE