Chapter 17

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

As Alex walked down the hallway of his and Stiles shared home he could here his boyfriend's beautiful voice and the soft noise of the piano. 

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
Oh, I hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

When he turned the corner Alex could see that Stiles's eyes were closed and his hands were glowing on the keys. He was tapping into his mother's magic.  He mad his way over to Stiles and started singing, causing stiles to open up his eyes and reveal that he had been crying. 

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

Stiles played the keys to match Alex's words as he received a hug from his boyfriend. the underlying message of the lyrics Alex was singing did not go unrecognized. 

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue
And I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

As Stiles came to those oh so important words, he broke down. He began sobbing into Alex's shoulder.  " I don't think I can do this. Just tapping into her power overwhelms me with horrible memories," he said. Alex just held him closer, whispering sweet nothings, telling him that he believed in him. But the only question that was unanswered was if Stiles could believe in himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry that I haven't  been active in so long. I have been going through a lot and now I am dreading the beginning of school. I decided to come back to this platform because I realized that writing makes me happy. This story was always meant to be short so it will be coming to an end soon. Please comment and let me know what songs you would like to see before the end and also tell me some ships or ideas you would like to see in other books.

Peace 

-Hale