Chapter 4

STILES POV

Today was the first night of the rave. I wasn't nervous because Little Red performed last. I was nervous because I have to walk around the club and serve drinks. I've done it before but raves were very stressful. We had three times the people packed in and it was always pretty dark.

So far everything was going great. Some customers were drunk or some were jut really into the music. I only have a couple more minutes before my shift ends and I have to get ready. I was pushing past a couple people trying to sell my last tray of drinks when I bumped into someone and my hole tray fell and the drinks shattered. I bent down to pick them up while continuously telling the person that they owed me $200. "I can pay for it." The voice made me get up quickly in anger. (A/n come to if you know what scene that's from) "What are you doing here."

The pack all looked at me with confusion on their faces. " You said you only sang here. Why are you selling drinks, especially at 18." Derek was trying to be all Alpha on me. "I'm selling them not drinking them and I can do whatever I want. Also you need to leave before any of these people see you." I said as I began to walk backstage. "Buddy, why can't we be here?" "Scotty, just get everyone out, okay? And DON'T come back." After I got backstage I didn't bother to check if they left. If they were smart enough they would have.

She paints her fingers with a close precision
He starts to notice empty bottles of gin
And takes a moment to assess the sins she's paid for

A lonely speaker in a conversation
Her words were swimming through his ears again
There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for

Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign
I want to believe

Whoa, Mona Lisa,
You're guaranteed to run this town
Whoa, Mona Lisa,
I'd pay to see you frown

He senses something, call it desperation
Another dollar, another day
And if she had the proper words to say,
She would tell him
But she'd have nothing left to sell him

Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign
I want to believe

Whoa, Mona Lisa,
You're guaranteed to run this town
Whoa, Mona Lisa,
I'd pay to see you frown

Mona Lisa wear me out
Pleased to please ya
Mona Lisa wear me out

Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign
I want to believe

Whoa, Mona Lisa,
You're guaranteed to run this town
Whoa, Mona Lisa,
I'd pay to see you frown

Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign
I want to believe

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for

I was in the middle of singing when I saw Alex get up and leave. I didn't think anything of it. I kept singing and went backstage to pick up my money. That's when I heard it.

NO ONE'S POV

"Hey doggies!" The pack immediately turned around to see the man they knew and Stiles' new boyfriend. Alex got closer and kept interrogating them. " I just wanted to know why you came to my club and annoy my boyfriend on a rave night." The pack were really confused. Who was this guy and what did he want. " Why do you smell like that." Derek stepped forward flashing his eyes. In a matter of seconds Alex had him pinned up against the wall. Alex's eyes were a deep red. The vines running through his cheeks into his eyes. "I could kill you right now for coming here." He snarled into Derek's face. "What are you ," Derek choked. Alex laughed in his face. "You, want to know what I am...."