Chapter 7

STILES POV

"How could you hang out with an Original!!" I can't believe this is happening to me. "Don't you dare yell at me Derek Hale. I do what I have to do." I was furious. "Stiles, he's right. You're in a pack of werewolves you can't hang out with them. How do you know if they won't hurt you?" Scott is trying me. He's really coming for me. Derek decided to step in. " We know you Stiles, and this, is not you." 

Now I'm done.  I wouldn't stand here while these guys berated me. Especially while everyone else just stood there.  " You do not know me. I am Silas Bennett. Strongest witch in the Bennett coven and ever so powerful over the world. This is my territory and you're lucky you're still left living on it." I yelled. (A/n I know this isn't how it actually is in Vampire Diaries but let's just pretend)The pack was taken aback by this information. They didn't know what to do and to be totally honest neither did I. So, I walked away.   I didn't go back to Klaus or to Alex. I just kept walking.

I've been walking for a couple hours now and I can tell I'm pretty far away from my home. Every now and then I can here a few sticks crack but I knew it was Alex. " Boo" he jumped out in front of me but I didn't even flinch. " Come on, you didn't even try to be scared babe." God how much I loved this man. " Next time, Henrik, you can come back from the dead and not try to act like a scary ghost." He had the look of surprise on his face as we walked. " You called Klaus here didn't you. You always call me Henrik when I do something stupid......OMG did I do something stupid."

I guess his memory got a little fuzzy when he was out. " You attacked my pack. Then the rest of the guys started a fight. I ran. I broke down when you were bitten by the alpha. Derek." I swallowed a lump in my throat and looked down at the forest floor. " You had to use your magic to save me. And you haven't used you're magic since...." he stoped talking. Not sure whether he could continue or not. So I did for him. " Since I revived you."

~~~~~~~~
I'M SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT. THE PLOTS OF THE ORIGINALS AND VAMPIRE DIARIES IN THIS ARE CHANGES  A  LITTLE BUT THE WON'T TAKE UP TOO MUCH OF THE STORY AND YES THE STORY LINES ARE STILL CONNECTED TO STILES SINGING.

PEACE

-HALE