Chapter 6

STILES POV
"Mikealson?" Deaton asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yes Deaton. He is Henrik Mikealson but he goes by Alex. I need some herbs so I can keep him asleep so I can get Klaus from New Orleans." Everyone looked at me with confusion. I shook them off and got to work after Deaton gave me the herbs I needed for my spell.

SCOTT'S POV

We were all waiting in the back room waiting to for Stiles to finish his spell. "Deaton what is he doing." I was so confused. We could see purple and blue rays of light come from stiles hands. There was an aura around him and Alex that hurt my eyes. "I'm afraid I can't tell you that. But what I can tell you is that Alex over there is different." Deaton was always so vague. That's when Derek stepped in. "Different how?"

NO ONE'S POV

Stiles had finished the spell by the time Deaton had finished telling the pack about the Mikealson's. Derek immediately went to run for Stiles but a figure came out from nowhere and pinned him up against the wall. " My dear Silas, is this the mutt you've told me so much about. " The mystery man spoke with an accent so think and beautiful. He may have not been on their side but the girls (and guys) where swooning. "Yes Klaus. " Stiles replied from his place next to a 'lifeless' Alex. "Klaus Mikeaslon" Derek managed to choke out.  Klaus immediately let him go and walked over to his brother. " I see I'm a talked about topic. Now If you will, I would like my brother back." With that everyone stepped out of the clinic leaving Klaus to do his work.