Chapter 14

Shoutout to gothvampire   for giving me life with your comments. They make my day!
—————————————

"Of cause it wasn't the mating bond," the pack turned around to see that a certain unwanted vampire was in their presence, "those two are inseparable Not even a witch could break that bond." Klaus smirked. " But a witch with a vampire can." He finished with the infamous Mikaelson smirk. "What did you do," Alex ran toward his brother but was instantly stopped when Klaus held something up in the air. "Ah, ah , ah, not while I have this dear Henrik." He was holding something attached to a long chain that was glowing ever so slightly. "My necklace!" Stiles leaped toward and grabbed the pendent out of the Hybrid's hands.  " You should really be careful where you but you're most 'prized possessions' Silas" the vampire retorted as he attempted to walk forward until he didn't seem to have control over his own body.

"This is Bennet magic, who did you go to," Stiles asked spas he turned his had slowly choking Klaus. "You remember Damon Salvatore," he laughed even in the face of danger, "then you obviously remember Bonnie," he smirked, "he has connections."  Stiles was momentarily speechless. Regaining his control, " You went to my own family to try and kill me," He turned his had more. " Y-you've l-left quite t-t-the impress*cough*ion." Stiles let Klaus go and the pack immediately picked him up, hauling him out of the clinic.

"You can't leave until I figure out how to get this to stop controlling you." Stiles looked at his boyfriend. "Well if I have to," Alex smirked. "Do I need to make you apologize again," Stiles said as he raised an eyebrow. "No Silas," Alex teased. "That's it, I will use this pendent if you don't dance for me right now," Stiles demanded. "As if."

~~~~~~~~~~

After around 20 minutes of dancing Alex was sweating unbelievably. Stiles walked over to him. And dropped the pendent into his hands. " What?," Alex questioned. Stiles then leaned in to whisper in his ear " It stopped working the minute I touched it, you just never dance for me enough." He laughed as he began to walk out the door. Alex growled. "Love you!" Stiles called as he walked out the clinic. Alex couldn't deny it, he loved him too.