Chapter 5

" Stop!, Stop!" Stiles came running out of the club screaming. "Alex, let them go!" Alex had his eyes focused on Derek. The pack all looking towards Stiles for answers. Alex didn't look like he was giving up soon, Derek was losing his breath, and Stiles was running out of options. The pack were scared for their alpha. Stiles could see it in their eyes. So, he did something he never thought he would have to.

As Stiles rose his hand Alex began to tremble. He fell to his knees, clutching his head, and  screaming. "IT BURNS!!" His screams filled the whole parking lot. The pack forward in fear as Stiles lowered his hand and walked towards Alex, who was still on the ground silently muttering 'it burns'. " Alex, baby, I know it hurts but you can't lose control again. You were doing so well. " Stiles comforted his boyfriend while helping him up and taking away his pain. From behind them a loud growl could be heard as well as the sound of someone charging. Right on time Stiles turned around and laid his hand flat on the wolfed out Derek's chest. Derek immediately went stiff and felt like his lungs were constricting.  " I can take this air out of you're body at any minute, Sourwolf, so I suggest you step back. " Stiles sounded different. He has more certainty in his force like he knew what he was doing.

There they stood, a human and his boyfriend standing before the Hale Pack.  No one knew what to say. That was until a mob of men stormed out of the club. On both sides red eyes, veined eyes, yellow, and blue eyes were all at the ready. And they attacked. It was people against people. One group with and unfair advantage. Alex had told Stiles to run and so he did. Stiles had been hiding in the side alley next to the club for a good couple minutes. He could hear the fighting. The claws slashing and the grunts. But it's when he heard one thing that he completely broke down.

Alex's scream pierced through the air. Stiles immediately turned the corner and ran to hold his boyfriend who was lying unconscious on the floor. "No, no Alex. You have to wake up." Stiles was crying now. He was absolutely hysterical. He was trying to wake Alex up but in the process he saw that he was bitten, by an alpha. Stiles immediately got up screaming . "What did you do!!! What did you do!!" Stiles was fuming. Tears streaming down his face. All of the people of the club where on one knee with their heads down. The pack on the other hand thought the were hunters that they defeated. Stiles was trying to to yell at Derek but he could stop worrying about Alex. " Stiles, if he's strong enough he'll turn." Derek tried to reason with him. "You don't know what you've done!! Get out! GET OUT!!" With that last cry Stiles fell back onto the ground crying onto his boyfriend's body.

After getting all the people out Stiles brought Alex to Deaton. "Please help him. You have to help him." Stiles was begging. And right then the pack ran in. "Deaton..." Scott started before he stopped when he saw Stiles. Stiles was trying to pull himself together and was looking down at the table. Deaton looked toward Stiles, "I can help him but I have to know who he is." Stiles sniffles one last time and looked at Alex's body. "He's Henrik Mikaelson."