Chapter 2

SCOTT'S POV

We're having a pack meeting and Stiles isn't here. "Guys where is Stiles." Everyone looked up at me in confusion. Lydia spoke, " I passed by his house but his jeep wasn't there." That was weird because he always told me where he was going. "Well it doesn't matter because we are going to a club tonight." Everyone was surprised to hear those words come from the brooding man in the corner. "It's called Onix and its two towns over. Everyone be ready by eight. " I've never seen Derek be so "un-grumpy". Anyway I couldn't wait to tell Stiles. I know he loves to party even though he sucks at it.

"Hey Stiles," I said as I plopped down onto his bed. "Guess what!!" His face light up at the thought of a surprise. "What is it!! What is it!!" He was jumping up and down and I could tell he had a mid evening coffee. "We are going to the club in two hours." All of a sudden is demeanor changed. He plopped down onto the bed and looked down at the floor. " I'm sorry man but I have to go to work." I was so sad to hear that. I used my puppy dog eyes but he insisted that he couldn't go. I left his house that night sad that I wouldn't be able to co clubbing. I put on my grave face and went with the rest of the pack.

On the way to the club, that was pretty far away might I add, I couldn't stop thinking about Stiles. Everyone was chatting away, even Derek had a smile on his face. I decided to put my worries in the back of my mind. As we entered the club there was a new singer getting up to the mic. That's when I started thinking about Stiles again.

STILES POV

I was very nervous. Jo had already called Alex up to the stage and he had no idea what was happening. Everyone who was on the list tonight knew what was happening. It was mostly some of Jo's and Alex's friends but also some people I've come to Love over the years. I was going to sing the song Alex wanted to be played at his wedding. He always said it was a song he though that didn't need anymore interpretation. When I sing it he'll know exactly what I'm asking. Now i just have to get on stage.

I don't know where you're going
But do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going
But I don't think I'm coming home and I said
I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead
This is the road to ruin
And we're starting at the end

Say yeah (yeah!)
Let's be alone together (yeah)
We could stay young forever (yeah)
Scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs
Say yeah (yeah!)
Let's be alone together (yeah)
We could stay young forever (yeah)
We'll stay young, young, young, young, young.

Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh
Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh
Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh
Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh

You cut me off, I lost my track
It's not my fault, I'm a maniac
It's not funny anymore, no it's not

My heart is like a stallion
They love it more when it's broke in
Do you wanna feel beautiful?
Do you wanna? Yeah!

I'm outside the door, invite me in
So we can go back and play pretend
I'm on deck, yeah, I'm up next
Tonight I'm high as a private jet

'Cause I don't know where you're going
But do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going
But I don't think I'm coming home and I said
I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead
This is the road to ruin
And we're starting at the end

Say yeah (yeah!)
Let's be alone together (yeah)
We could stay young forever (yeah)
Scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs
Say yeah (yeah!)
Let's be alone together (yeah)
We could stay young forever (yeah)
We'll stay young, young, young, young, young.

Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh
Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh
Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh
Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh

My heart is like a stallion
They love it more when it's broke in
Do you wanna feel beautiful?
Do you wanna? Yeah!

I'm outside the door, invite me in
So we can go back and play pretend
I'm on deck, yeah, I'm up next
Tonight I'm high as a private jet.

Yeah (yeah)
Let's be alone together (yeah)
We could stay young forever (yeah)
Scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs
Say yeah (yeah!)
Let's be alone together (yeah)
We could stay young forever (yeah)
We'll stay young, young, young, young, young.

I don't know where you're going
But do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going
But I don't think I'm coming home and I said
I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead
This is the road to ruin
And we're starting at the end

The band and I were rocking out really hard. I could see that Alex had the most devilish grin on his face. I was pointing at him and dancing crazily around the stage. It felt like everyone was genuinely enjoying it. Once the song ended Alex ran up to me and planted the biggest kiss on my lips. "Does that mean yes?" I breathed into the microphone. He gave me one more kiss. With that everyone started cheering and throwing money. "Guys Little Red isn't working today!" I yelled into the microphone. These were my closest friends in the music aspect of my life. If they wanted Little Red they were going to get him. I did a couple more songs and made thousands of dollars. I was really confused but I found that they were just a couple of agencies willing to bribe me. I was never going to settle but the money always helped for bills, groceries, and investments.

Alex and I were heading to my jeep when we were stopped by an all too familiar voice. "You never told us you worked at a club." Alex and I both turned around and faced the grumpy man. "What are you doing here sourwolf."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I SWEAR IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS CHAPTER UP SINCE YESTERDAY BUT THE FIRST COUPLE DAYS OF CLASSES HAVE BEEN STRESSFUL SO I'LL TRY TO BE BETTER IN MY UPDATES.

PEACE

-HALE