Chapter 13

I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I will be better I promise. I have so many I dead and I want to get them out in the best way possible. Sorry this was short but I needed a good build up to get back in the groove of writing.

————————————

Blood....no... mistletoe... the packs noses were burning as the ran into Stiles' house behind Lydia. They stopped in their tracks as they saw a line of black blood all the way from the couch to the kitchen. Stiles was lying on the floor, black blood covering his mouth. He looked like he was about to die. Derek immediately got on the floor and held him. "I don't want to die like this sourwolf." Stiles croaked. "Someone fine Alex, now." The alpha ordered his pack. Everyone immediately split up, some going upstairs, some down, and some outside. Derek told Stiles to sing to try and keep him awake. He knew that if Stiles couldn't keep his energy he wanted to go out singing his favorite song.

"You are my sunshine, m-m-my o- 'cough' only sunshine," Stiles was still singing. His eyes would close every so often but Derek could sense his heartbeat was still there. "Would someone like to explain why these mutts are dragging me back to this retched house." Alex was being dragged by Scott as the rest of the pack filed in. Derek gently set Stiles down, still listening to his song, and walked over to Alex. "Why aren't you dying." He hissed. " I'm an original not even the breaking of a mate bond can kill me." He said as he looked over at Stiles. " You still care," Derek laugher, " I can see it in your eyes." Alex simply pushed past Derek and kneeled down next to Stiles. "What ever you say mutt," he said to the Alpha before looking down at the dying witch. "Pathetic," he spat. He then got up to leave but someone grabbed his shoulder. "I'm not letting you kill me."

—————

Both Alex and Stiles were gone. The pack immediately thought to go to Deaton. When they arrived
Alex and Stiles were wrapped in each other arms, crying and whispering 'I'm sorry' and 'its okay'.
The pack were very confused. Until the their favorite vague but helping voice came out from behind them. "It wasn't the mating bond..."