11

seokmin wakes up, with jihoon's body snuggled up against him. he can't help but think about how wholesome it is to have tiny little jihoon providing him with so much warmth, both in his body, and in his heart. his heartbeat quickens, and can be felt more easily. he wants to make sure that jihoon sleeps well, so he tries his best not to move whatsoever.

it works out for the first two minutes, but his stomach starts to growl intensely; it's as if he hasn't eaten well at all for a week or so. he tries to make it shut up, but fails to do so. he bites his lip harshly, wincing in pain. he just wanted to be quiet for jihoon, but it seemed like it just wasn't possible.

seokmin is about to get up, until jihoon finds himself clinging himself onto seokmin even more, which seokmin can't resist. seokmin shouldn't even be thinking like this, they've barely even talked. that doesn't stop seokmin from feeling flustered though. his weakness is jihoon. he's just too adorable, too tiny, and too precious. if seokmin had never seen him chase mingyu with a guitar, he would think that he's a real life angel.

"seokmin?" jihoon sits up, rubbing his eyes, cute as ever. his hair is ruffled up, and his hands are so tiny. sososososo tiny that seokmin can't help but get a hold of them. "i-"

"your hands are so tiny," seokmin looks at jihoon, as if he was just the purest being ever. "how can you be so tiny, jihoon? are you part dwarf? part elf?"

at first, jihoon believes that seokmin is trying to bully him for his height, but then realizes that he's being genuine about this. lee seokmin, a senior in high school, believes that jihoon could possibly be part dwarf or part elf. he decides to nod, as it would probably make seokmin happy anyways. seokmin opens his mouth, forming it into an O shape.

"wow, really?" seokmin's voice is filled with surprise and excitement. "that's so cool!" jihoon wishes that seokmin would stop being this adorable, as it's making him feel conflicted. how is he supposed to get over seokmin for soonyoung?

"seokmin..." jihoon sighs, trying to get himself together. "there's something i nee-" seokmin's stomach rumbles, which interrupts jihoon's words. "you should go eat, seokmin. i'll make something for you, if you want."

seokmin's eyes sparkle, and that's when jihoon knows that he could never get over seokmin. he was just so pure, and so alive. he stands up and walks to the kitchen, hoping that he could find everything. "what should i make for you?"

"pancakes!" seokmin replies cheerfully, watching the sight of jihoon cooking for him. "bear-shaped pancakes if you could do that! please!"

     jihoon gestures a thumbs-up, and gets started with baking for seokmin. the two find themselves in complete bliss, it's as if they have never felt so content with their lives before. seokmin forgets about the situation with his family, and jihoon forgets about his family as well. they make each other happy, and that's all that matters to them.

—— ♡ ——
A/N:
as you know, i said this story was at an indefinite hiatus. i've been busy with my senior year of hs, and being on stan twt and such! i finally figured out something to write for this fic, so i can continue to write it!

my other seokhoon fic, when two worlds clash, will be updated sometime soon as well!

follow me on sns for updates and all things svt:
twt: loonasluvr