Chapter Thirteen: Should I Trust Them?

Yui's POV:
"Mmm...my head...."

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes, I blinked my eyes in bewilderment when I find myself in an elegant pink room with a gorgeous chandelier and a large window with light pink curtains.

***Yui's room^***

***Yui's room^***

"How did I-"

"You're awake."

I then turned to see the auburn haired introvert with pale brown eyes leaning against the wall. I stood there with a surprised look as I asked Soren.

"How long was I asleep?"

I asked curiously as Soren smiled warmly at me.

"For a few hours."

He replied with a gentle smile. Soren is the quiet one in the mansion. Plus I find his introverted personality intriguing to me. Was it his mysterious vibe that caught my attention or was it his timid smile that I'm fond of. Well I guess Soren is the easiest person to trust due to his kind nature underneath that introverted exterior that he has.

However I noticed his facial expressions changes when I already knew he's reading my mind. Great.

Soren then chuckled softly with a small grin.

"You can't control your thoughts."

He stated with a smile as I blinked twice before smiling back at him.

"Hehe yeah..."

I giggled softly.

"Are you feeling okay now?"

"Mhm I am, where are the others?"

I asked curiously.

"They're making dinner right now and Christoph told me to check up on you. Plus he wants me to give this to you."

Soren then gave me a red pill as I look up to up with a puzzled look.