Chapter Two: New Boys

Yui's POV:
While everybody in the whole class is gawking and fawning over the six handsome men, my history teacher cleared her throat.

"Okay, which one of you men will like to go first?"

She asked politely where the bespectacled raven haired with hazel eyes came up to her with a polite grin.

"Mrs. Kendall, I will like to go first please."

"Why course, go ahead."

She grinned kindly as he pushed his glasses up, he gave us a polite grin.

"Greetings everyone, my name is Roy Sinclair and I hope I get to know you all

"Greetings everyone, my name is Roy Sinclair and I hope I get to know you all."

He then bowed politely to his classmates with a kind polite grin as all of the girls fawn over Roy.

"Oh wow he's so handsome!"

"He's such a gentleman!"

I sighed at the annoying fan girls. I then heard Miko giggling and whispered.

"Hey maybe he and Reiji could be best friends don't you think Yui?!"

She whispered with a cheery grin as I sweatdropped at her words where she is probably thinking about Yaoi stuff or something.

I doubt that will happen Miko.....

I thought doubtfully while sweatdropping at Miko's Yaoi fantasies. Then the next one to be introduced is a young man who exactly like Roy, but without the glasses. He then yawns before giving a slight smile.

 He then yawns before giving a slight smile

"Sup guys, names Shay Sinclair. Me and Roy are twins, but both are the opposites and let Roy can be a real pain in the- OW!"

He soon was cut off by Roy when he nudged him in the ribcage.

"Geez Roy that hurts, I was only kidding!"

He whined, but Roy rolled his eyes at his childish pout.

"Just finished introducing yourself."

He whispered with a serious tone.

"Fine, fine, I hope we all get along!"