Chapter Twenty Three: The Rose...

Yui's POV:
Right after dinner, we cleaned up the dishes and MY GOD WE ARE SOOO FULL!!

The food was delicious and we have a great time together during Christmas Eve.

As I was walking in the hallway go back to my room, I heard Lance talking from someone in his room.

"I love you my sweet rose."

"Huh?"

I slowly leaned my head against the door carefully not to make a sound where I eavesdropped on Lance's conversation.

"I missed you so much my dear sweet Primrose."

He said it again as I became curious but a bit irked at the same time.

What is he talking about? And who is this Primrose he's talking about?

I thought while getting a bit irked when he's talking to some girl, but fuck it. I decided to see what's inside of his room where I carefully opens his room. However I'm glad it wasn't a girl when I saw him talking to a portrait of a girl.

However that got me curious all of the sudden when he's talking to a portrait of a girl.

Who is this girl? How does Lance know her? Did he and that girl were close?

I thought while watching him talking to the portrait.

Lance's POV:

***Lance's room^***

***Lance's room^***

While in my room, I talked a picture of my beloved lover, Primrose. Oh Primrose, how I missed you so much.

I remember her long chestnut brown hair, her gorgeous lime green eyes that got me intrigued, her elegant red dress that I admired, her beautiful soothing sound of her voice, and her sweet and kind nature that got me head over heels. Primrose was my beautiful and sweet goddess. She was my rose and I was her prince.

 She was my rose and I was her prince