Kasper Ending

As the Sinclair Brothers waited for the blonde haired princess's answer while holding their anticipation, Yui glance at the purple haired boy who is the energetic and adorable sweetheart that Yui has grown to adore and loved.

"...I love you Kasper Sinclair."

She confessed as Kasper became dumbfounded and stood up with his eyes blinking in disbelief, but smiled warmly and ran up to Yui and hugs her with lots of love and kisses her forehead.

"I promise I'll be the best man for you and make you the happiest woman ever!"

He cheered cheerfully as Yui giggles at him.

"Me too Kasper."

She said as they shared a living embrace, his brothers stood up and clapped for the officially-now couple. Christoph then stood up with a proud smile.

"Thank you for sharing this heartwarming profession Yui and I will give both of your blessings to you and Aaron's bright future!"

He exclaimed happily as Kasper and Yui smiled warmly at the ruler of the vampire world.

"Thank you very much Christoph!"

Kasper exclaimed as he bows down to his king and Yui bows down to him as well.

"Thank you so much for your support Christoph."

She thanked him as Christoph smiled warmly at the couple.

"No problem, I'll always support my knight and princess."

He stated as everyone shared a heartwarming moment.

Two years after graduation, Kasper and Yui got married and have a six year old son named Avery.

While outside at the rose gardens, Kasper and Yui are watching their son sleeping with his uncle Shay. Out of all of the uncles, Shay is his favorite one. They would listen to music and play instruments 24/7.

Kasper then wraps Yui's waist and nuzzles her cheek.

"You know, looking at our son reminds me of myself when I was little."

He stated while hugging his wife.

"He sure does Kasper, he's handsome just like you."

She said as Kasper nods at her and kisses her cheek.

"I'm so glad to have a wonderful family. I'm so happy to wife like you..."

He stated with a loving smile as Yui smiles sweetly at him.

"Same here Kasper, Same."

She grinned as they watched their son sleeping with Shay, this is the most blissful day ever.