Soren Sinclair Bio

Name: Soren Sinclair

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Relatives: Shay and Roy(oldest twin brothers), Aaron, Lance, and Kasper(triplet brothers)

Race: Vampire

Occupation: High School Student

Hair color: Light brown

Eye color: Pale brown

Personality: Think of Subaru, but with a nice personality, but will get mad when someone pisses him off. He's a loner like Subaru, but only talks to his brothers because he's shy and socially awkward around others. When meeting new people, he'll hide under his bed or behind Shay, but will warm up to them once he gets to know them. Despite his shy and quiet nature, he has a soft spot for Yui where he protects her from danger and hates it when someone insults or hurts Yui. He also has a dark side when he hates it when Aaron or Lance wakes him up, he'll ran after them in a grumpy mood.

Bio: Soren is the middle brother of the Sinclair family and he's born with a rare ability to read the minds of others. As a child he is ridiculed by other children due to his mind reading abilities, but his brothers protect him from the bullies. As he grows up, his mind reading ability gets worst when he reveals Richter's affair in front of Karl and Cordelia much to his rage. This causes his family to be killed by Karlheinz due to his brother's manipulation on him. Ever since his parents are killed by Karlheinz, he regrets his mind reading ability and blames himself for his parents' demise. When he learns that Yui's lives with the Sakamakis in the Sakamaki mansion, he will do everything to protect Yui from the Sakamaki brothers and Karlheinz so she won't end up like their parents.

Facts About Soren:
• He is the middle brother of the family

• He is born to read minds of others

• Like Roy, he can manipulate shadows and darkness

• Although looked meek and timid, he can does lost his temper when someone hurts or insults his family and Yui

• He hates Karlheinz

• He hates the Sakamaki brothers

• He hates Subaru

• He loves music

• He loves naps

• He's a loner

• He hates being waken up

• He has a temper that you should not go there

• His favorite food is Mac n cheese

• His favorite color is light gray