Chapter Ten: Escape From This Hell Hole!

Yui's POV:
I stood there with widen teary pink eyes when the oldest of the Sinclair Brothers, Shay, appeared in my bedroom offering me set me free from this hell of a nightmare.

However I'm still not sure if I should trust him or not. Despite the fact that he's a nice guy, I still don't trust him.

What happens if I did escape? Where will he take me? How do they know the Sakamakis? And most of all, why do they want to protect me from them?

I thought while contemplating about my decisions whether I wanna first him or not until I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"~fufu~ Can't wait to see bitch chan's expression when I mess her up."

"Can you not be creepy in a time like this? Teddy and I want her blood too."

"Oh come on Kanato, you know I couldn't help but smiles at the thought of messing up bitch chan. Aah~ it just sends shivers down to my spine.~"

Laito sighed in blissful lust as I literally cringed at his lewd tone. I glanced at Shay where he's still offering me his hand.

"Come on Yui, do you want to be stuck here as a never ending blood doll or do you want the taste of freedom?"

He asked me with no patience due to the fact we're running out of time. I remembered my recent confrontation with Ayato and all of the shit that he and his brothers put me through.

I then got up from the floor and took Shay's with a serious gaze taking any shit from those heartless assholes no more.

"Let's get the fuck out of here."

I boldly stated as Shay smiled at my answer, he gently grab on to my waist.

"You better hold tight."

"Gah!"

Suddenly the window suddenly opens when a gust of wind surrounded us and I felt myself levitating off the ground while Shay is holding me tight from the waist. I gripped on to his chest and closed my eyes as everything went foggy and windy in the room. I then opened my eyes when I slowly look up to see that I'm outside for the first time.

Holy fuck...I actually escaped......

I thought in bewilderment as Shay gently let's go of me with a smile.

"You okay?"

He asked kindly as I blinked twice before I smiled a bit and nod in response.

"Mhm I'm okay, thank you."

I replied with a warm smile as he smiles back.

"You're welcome, why won't I take you to my brothers?"

He kindly suggested as I nodded at him with a warm smile.

"That would be great."

I replied with a grin as Shay and I walked our way to his home where I finally got it of that hellhole.

Laito's POV:
"~fufu~ bitch chan's probably cowering in fear right now, I can feel it."

I licked my lips hungrily with a smirk where I am craving for bitch chan's blood. I don't even care what Kanato thinks of me because I am THAT thirsty.

Once we get to Yui's room, I became so excited and giddy about sucking her blood as I opened, but....

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Kanato shouted when Yui isn't in her room, we both searched her in her room.

"Ohh shit...this isn't good, bitch chan left without telling us."

I stated with a pout with Kanato growling under his breath and looked at me with a harsh glare.

"That brat should be punished!"

He snarled in rage as I looked at the window that is opened just a minute ago, I smirked amusingly when I thought about Ayato for a sec.

"Oh my, this is going to be interesting....."

I remarked with a sly smirk as things are going to be so much better......