Chapter Twelve: Purebloods?

Yui's POV:
""It's an honor to see you in such safe condition, allow me to introduced myself. I am lord Christoph Williams, it's a pleasure to meet you Yui Komori."

He greeted politely with a warm and welcoming smile as I became bewildered by his elegant grace and sophisticated presence. Christoph then grinned sweetly at me.

"You must tired from that traveling to here I assume?"

He asked curiously as I smiled gently at the kind albino haired gentleman and nod.

"Just a bit, Shay came to my room in the Sakamaki mansion and saved me."

I told him with a grin as he smiled warmly at me.

"That's good to hear, I'm glad you're safe."

He replied with a warm smile. I then got curious about the Sinclair Brothers' intention for a minute. So I asked Christoph about it.

"So...who are you guys? What do you want with me? How do you do you know about the Sakamakis?"

I asked curiously as the Sinclair Brothers flinched at my question however Christoph grins and stands up, he clears his throat.

"I'm glad you asked Miss Komori, I send one of my loyal men here to get out of that horrid place of a mansion so I can protect you from "him"."

He explained with a stern look as I widen my eyes when I knew what he mean by "him".

"K-Karlheinz?...Wait a minute are you and the Sinclair Brothers are-"

"Yes, but unlike myself, the Sinclairs aren't just ordinary vampires like the Sakamakis. But don't worry, I'm not going to suck your blood."

Christoph sternly assured me which puzzles me.

"what do you mean not "ordinary" vampires?"

I asked curiously as Roy pushed his glasses up.

"We're Purebloods Miss. Meaning our blood remains pure without any contamination from humans."

He explained to me as I tilt my head in confusion.

"So how did you guys survive then?"

I asked curiously as the auburn haired introvert came up to me with a bit of a timid look.

"We took a couple of drinks from the red lotus flowers in our garden. It will keep our blood secure from the scent of human blood."

He explained as Christoph nod with Soren.

"I was the one who created the red lotus juice for them. I thought it would be a clever idea to make a anti blood craving juice for the Sinclair Brothers so they won't turned into mindless blood cravings monsters."

Christoph explained specifically to me which dawned me for a split second.

"So that's why you weren't so thirsty for my blood then, but I have to admit. That was actual smart."

I stated intrigued by the affects from the red lotus flower.

"Yeah, but we don't always drink them. We usual drank one cup of red lotus juice, so won't triggered our blood cravings from humans."

Shay calmly assured me as I acknowledged the concept from the red lotus flower affect from the boys.

"So this juice is like a disguise but without any forms?"