Not Even A Day

3rd Person POV

Y/N Holland, a name that is known by many people. She's a professional dancer, a model for Covergirl, a role model all across America and England, and Tom Holland's cousin.

Tom and Y/N's dads are brothers, making them cousins. Ever since they were younger, they have been inseparable.

Even though Y/N is two years older than Tom, making her twenty three and him twenty one, they still hung out nothing less.

What brought them close together was dancing though. Y/N started dancing first at age three, than Tom started when he was five after seeing Y/N dance so much when she was at his house.

But than, his acting career took off, leaving his dancing behind. Tom would be gone for months at a time, filming for movies and such, but whenever he came back to England, he always wanted to see his cousin first.

Tom and Y/N have a bond, one that is like no other. So when Tom came back to see her, they spent hours talking and day's dancing in each other's basements.

———

A couple years have past, more like five since they last really hung out with each other. Y/N has been running around all over the U.S. while Tom stays in one spot, two at most for filming. He's made friends, Harrison and Jacob, and she's made friends, Zendaya and Rachel Zegler.

Recently, Tom has been texting Y/N on trying to get her to come out to Montreal to visit for a month since she's back in England for awhile. Do some dancing, catch up with each other, and to take some time off from modeling. Besides, what is the worse that can happen?

FAVE PERSON ALIVE
come come come plz
plz plz, I need someone
to keep me company
here

Cheesestick
Thomas Stanley Holland
how dare you say your
best friends don't
keep you company

FAVE PERSON ALIVE
Y/N M/N Holland
I need my dance break
and my smejeje

Cheesestick
what was that, I could
read that over your
MUMBLING

FAVE PERSON ALIVE
fine fine, I miss the
old times a little and
my baby Tessa

FAVE PERSON ALIVE
but plzzzzzz come over
to Montreal, Haz 😏
and Jacob want to
meet you

Cheesestick
really? the ice king wants
to meet me?

FAVE PERSON ALIVE
yeah but I won't let him
near you, you're too precious

Cheesestick
precious? you're the one
who named me cheesestick

FAVE PERSON ALIVE
I was six ok! but plz
come, I've got
cheese sticks 😉

Cheesestick
remind me why
I'm still friends with you?

FAVE PERSON ALIVE
because you love me

Cheesestick
you're right, I do love me

Cheesestick
jk, I'm leaving tonight
since I was already planning
on going anyways