- One's Grief IV -

__________

One finger entered, Namjoon was already a moaning mess. No matter how many times they've done it, he was still as sensitive as their first night together, if not more.

Jimin kept his fingers in a steady pace, thrusting them slowly into Namjoon, savouring the sweet whines the taller would spit out every few seconds. His eyes lost in the breathtaking sight before him, breathing ragged as he tries to keep his own composure.

Jimin was never known to be the gentle one whenever in bed. His partners would sometimes find it arousing, the way the small man held a powerful aura, his assertive side and roughness unleashed during the heated moments of sex. But it would be a lie to say that they weren't a bit scared by the prominent difference of the man.

The sweet pungent scent of lust made him drunk under its taste, awaking the blazing flare of desire in him.

He was a beast.

More than often would the victims of Jimin's libido be bruised, skin tainted with cuts and their bodies growing limp even after one night together. He tended to overuse his strength, pushing his partners to the limit, almost breaking them.

But he didn't ever think of breaking Namjoon. He was far too precious.

In arms, Namjoon appeared so fragile and soft, the thought of hurting him never crossed Jimin's mind. He only wanted to embrace him, shower him with deep kisses and pecks as they lay under the sheets. It was a sweet thought, lingering in his mind.

Unlike his usual self, Jimin questions his motives.

Why would an overdrive sex machine like him be caught up with someone so different?

__________

It all started on that day at the library.

Jimin was tired after work. A long day of handling his dance students, all sons and daughters of elites. As expected from spoiled children of rich families, their cheekiness never fails to surprise Jimin, though not too much. He was one himself.

The Park family was well-known for their renowned entertainment company, 'BigHit Co.' , that excels in dance and theatre specifically. Jimin, being the eldest son, was initially chosen to continue his parents's duties to lead the enterprise to a better future.

He refused the offer, stating that he was never a man of leadership, and opted for a less stressful career option. So, now, his brother took the opportunity to become a worthy successor while Jimin was fully content being a dance instructor, specializing in ballet, to a small studio not far from his condo.

Granted, the pay was a little on the downside but he never actually needed the extra money. His parents occasionally sends him a monthly allowance, plus Jimin was a single man. A small wage could still fill his stomach.

That particular night, Jimin took off a little later than usual from work. His co-worker and senior, Jung Hoseok, had gotten a sick leave due to the flu and Jimin kindly offered to take his classes for the day, seeing as how he was free. By eight, all of the kids had gone home and Jimin reckoned that it was time for his rest.

Locking up the studio, Jimin walked down the alley to his car, and dumped his bag on the passenger seat. He didn't start up the car just yet, instead Jimin sat quietly, staring at the old, worn down library across the street.

The building was an antique. It was medieval, something you'd see in a history text book. Black bricks walled up the gate, making it look like an impenetrable castle. Jimin could see why the place had become sensational to tourists and locals; it was beautiful in its own dark, mysterious ways.