- Coffee and Mint -

Pairing : Namseok

Genre : Fluff

__________

Sunshine mists creaked through the small cracks of white, lifting the thick fog of darkness consuming the room.

Fragments of light shone across the small space caused a low moan to emit from the messy bundle of sheets, spread across the sheen bed.

Heavy shufflings of a figure shifted through the white, furthering its position into a slight curve with the sudden contact of sunlight.

A deep, honey-like voice dawned over the silence, whispering over the other who was tangling beneath the thick covers.

"Baby," it shushed. "Wake up."

A ginger hand ran itself amongst the silky locks, enjoying the soft threads of peached hair along his fingers, before meeting his lips with the other's.

The kiss lingered, embedding butterflies on the porcelain surface of their stomach. Silky canvas of glistening sheets slid down the smooth skin, exposing a tanned complexion of a man, eyes fluttering at the affection.

"G'morning," like cotton candy, the sweetened voice bursted the deafening quietude, a fuzzy feeling engulfed both, warmth of the embrace heating under the pleasuring smiles painted across each other.

"Let's get up, yea?" the older, Hoseok, nuzzled the other's neck, breathing in the nectary scent of his lover, a beaut that goes by the name Namjoon.

"Mmm... But baby, I want to rest," sliding his hands under his pillow, Namjoon purred as the cold sensation glades his skin, burying his face deeper behind the blanket.

Hoseok chuckled, his hands snaked its way around the younger's waist, leaning in closer to spoon. His topless chest brushed against Namjoon's lean back.

The usual flock of birds already began to swarm the barren tree outside their window, reminding him that the day should already take over. Much to his dismay, he has work to go to and so does Namjoon.

Instead, Hoseok pulled the sheets over their naked shoulders, sending Namjoon into a fit of giggles as he caught on to what his lover intended to start.

Caressing the redhead's cheeks, Namjoon took in the smell Hoseok surrounded with; dark musky aroma of black, grounded coffee mixed with a tint of lingering mint, presumably from brushing his teeth.

Hoseok beamed as he placed chaste kisses all over Namjoon, running from the brows till it trailed down his jaw.

"Let's just stay like this. I want to spend the day watching your face."

"Pfft. Dork," and he kissed him back.

__________

Just a little drabble drabble

im so grateful for all the love u guys have given this book

People who read my books are the main reason i still keep this account relevant hhh

- Alan