- Jungkook The Macho Man -

___________

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

___________

jungkook wakes up at 8. he has school in like 5 minutes but he didn't care. he was the most popular kid there, everyone respects him and bows down to his magnificent coconut hair, so it's all cool.

"EOMMA!!" he yells over his shoulders. his black hair falling smoothly down his head, even though he just woke up a second ago - the term 'bed hair' never existed in jeon jungkook's life dictionary.

his eomma came running up the stairs, she looked like a mess. her hair was all over and her clothes were dirtied with ketchup stains and flour. "what is it, my son?"

"i'm late for school. drive me there ASAP."

"okie anything for you, mi hijo."

she quickly rushes to her room and got changed while jungkook slid into his pink hoodie and yesterdays jeans. it still smells decent, so whatever.

LE TIME SKIP (cuz i am a lazy ass XD)

jungkook took his time walking down the halls to his class. everyone was looking and some were even whispering as he does.

he thought, 'maybe it's cuz i'm too hot, i understand lol'

he didn't notice that his zipper was down smh

he finally got to his class. his seat was at the far back - easier for him to sleep or maybe smoke weed or smthg (don't do drugs kids)

jungkook settled in his place and the nerd beside him, namjoon, was having his book in his nose (or was it his nose in his book?? lmao whatever)

the english teacher came in and started her class. she talked about some smart stuffs that jungkook didn't understand so he just shut her out.

he was getting bored tho. he looked over to his side and decided to mess with the nerd. what a dick

"YAH!1! WHAT ARE YOU READING, NERD????" JUNGKOOK ASKED (oops i forgot to turn off the caps teehee)

"a book about some smart stuffs." namjoon squeaked. he had always been scared of jungkook but today was the first time they had actually talk. namjoon was happy too cuz he sorta have a crush on the boy - dont tell anyone okayy X))) "do you want to see?" he asked shyly, his cheeks flushed pink now.

"meh not really. i'm just bored so now i'm gonna skidaddle out of here," jungkook gathered up his things and flashed a charming smile towards namjoon before jumping out the window becAUSE HE IS A MACHO MAN.

namjoon was left dumbfounded. his heart was going doki-doki and he was sure then he had fallen in love so deep as Jimin was deep in Taehyung last night oops-

he was so love-stricken that he couldn't even hear the teacher shrieking,

"JEON JUNGKOOK WE ARE ON THE 15TH FLOOR!!!11!1????"

_________

Remember this guys? oml