Chapter Eleven

I awoke to a knock at the door.

“Master coalman, permission to enter?”

“Granted Alfred.” I moaned as I rolled around in the silk sheets.

Alfred walked in with a silver tray that carried pastries, eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, tea and a selection of juices.

“Master Coalman, some breakfast?” Alfred said opening the curtains.

“Thanks Alfred.” I said in a muffled voice due to the pillow I had recently placed over my face to block out the light.

“You must get dressed, classes start in an hour.”

I groaned and turned around so that I was on my stomach.

“But I’m tired!”

“You must arise sir, or you will be late.”

I nodded my head and fell out of bed landing with a thump. I dragged myself into the bathroom and threw my pyjamas over the wall that separates the shower from the rest of the room. The water was nice on my hot body and helped control the heat rushes. When I got out I got dressed in a black slipknot tee and black skinny jeans then slipped on my red vans. I walk out of my room to see Alfred waiting by the door.

“Uhhhh, Alfred. What are you doing?”

“Waiting for you Master Coalman. Are you ready.”

“I guess…”

We were awkwardly walking through the hall again. I looked for the telepathy door.

“Here we are.” I said on reaching the door.

“If you need me for naything I will be waiting for you at your room.”

“Thanks Alfred.” I said as I awkwardly knocked on the door.

A kind looking lady came to answer it.

“Hello, you must be Ashley. I am Ms Inkling. You will be joining my class, correct?”

“Um, yes ma’am and, I was wondering if you could call me Ash..”

“Oh, well welcome Ash.”

We walked into the classroom and a number of eyes were locked onto me. I hear a number of whispers going around the classroom like ‘it’s the freak’ ‘don’t let him in here’ my face fell and I shuffled my feet along the floor and I kept my head down.

“Alright, this is Ash Coalman. He will be joining our class for now, savvy?”

“Yes Ms Inkling.” The class replied is a monotone.

I shuffled to a spare seat and sat down quickly.

“Hold on Ash.” Ms Inkling said as she rushed over to me with a plastic sheet. “Just in case.” She said nervously before heat proofing my workspace. I sighed and sat back down. Was it going to be like this for the whole time?

“Right class.” Ms Inkling said with a clap. “Let’s get to work.”

After about half an hour of telepathy talk my brain started to hurt. I looked around the room when my  vision started to go blurry and fade. I held my head in my hands trying to stop the pain. I cried out in pain as I gripped my hair tighter.

“Ash?” I could hear my name being called. I opened my eyes to see a bright light. I shut them quickly again as the light was painful. “Ash!”

{A\N}

What happened there!?

- chookyj